Share your favorite quotes.

swalia

Jan 27, 2016
I love reading and sharing quotes. Here's one of my favorite quotes:

In the light of trust, as it develops slowly over time, you will find that you are a privileged child of the universe, entirely safe, entirely supported, entirely loved.
~Deepak Chopra

''There is no genuine fraternity unless there is a sincere recognition of equality of personalities''
I read this quote long time ago, back in 1996 in a book called Religion In The Campus. Unfortunately the book got lost and I can't remember the author. Anybody who has ever read that book please remind me the name of the author. I want to get another copy.

Mine is aristotle's "We are what we do consistently. Greatness, then, is not an act, but a habit." It has been my favorite quote since I heard it.

The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed

this is mine.

This is one of my faves

"This is high enough! The time is right! Now I have but to increase my mass and density to the ultimate -- render my body hard as the purest diamond -- and fall!"

By:. Vision

I've not gotten a favorite quote as I have lots of them that I have learnt a thing or two right from the day I began reading notes from great philosophers .One of the quotes that I enjoy talking about has got to be the one by Napoleon which is " Don't interrupt your enemies when they are making mistakes ". That quote has really made me aware on how to live my life.

"Unlike most humans, I prefer not to speak unless I have something to say!"

Vision

There is this one quote that I keep in mind. This quote was shared to me by my elementary friend. "keep you feet on the ground" she told me that by keeping one's feet on the ground I can keep myself protected from being to proud and landing hard when I fall.

My favorite quotes is "If you want a job well done, Do it alone!" - Napoleon Bonaparte. Don't get me wrong. I'm not an introvert person, I just find some things much more awesome when I work on it alone than working on it with others.

Here are some good Good Quotes:)

IMG_20180319_001715_457.jpg
IMG_20180319_001737_889.jpg

Here are some quotes of the late Stephen Hawking
IMG_20180320_180645_961.jpg
:

"Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change"

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge"

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys, on a minor planet, on a very average star. But we can understand the universe. That makes us something very special"

this one for me.

"Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and geed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring"

Reactions: Kakashi
this one for me.

"Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and geed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring"

Good quote by Desmond Tutu,
I have the original quote of Albert Einstein and it's translation.

“Beim Menschen ist es wie beim Velo. Nur wenn er faehrt, kann er bequem die Balance halten.”

Which means..

"It is the same with people as it is riding a bike. Only when moving can one comfortably maintain one's balance."
IMG_20180417_023956_503.jpg

Reactions: reighn
"It is the same with people as it is riding a bike. Only when moving can one comfortably maintain one's balance."View attachment 2855[/QUOTE]

Great quote from Einstein, and we all know that this is real.

"Life is like riding a bicycle. In order to keep your balance, you must keep moving." -Albert Einstein

Though it irritates me to bike during summer, but biking has no weather so let's bike!

Attachments

• 26195700_2024244654520633_6927658441683440256_n.png
    26195700_2024244654520633_6927658441683440256_n.png
    530.4 KB · Views: 23