SMARTrain Alpha 1.5 due for release

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Joseph Cipale, Apr 5, 2003.

  1. The latest version of SMARTrain for Linux will soon be available for download. The following changes
    have been made since ALpha 1.0 was released: 1 - Revised file scheme. 2 - Canned query/reports
    implemented. 3 - Database edit tools finished. 4 - Floating point bug on diary input fixed.

    SMARTrain is a command-line diary tool for cyclists, runners, swimmers and tri-athletes. It is also
    open source and free. (Ah hell.. it is a labor of love on my part...).

    Joe Cipale
    --
    #----------------------------------------------------------# Penguinix Consulting #
    #----------------------------------------------------------# Software development, QA and testing. #

    Tags:

  2. Nick Burns

    Nick Burns Guest

    What makes it "Alpha"?

  3. "Nick Burns" <chrismcreynolds@hotmail.com> wrote in news:6jGja.4193 $5T5.1524@news.randori.com:

    > What makes it "Alpha"?

    <snip>

    Alpha = first release. Duh!!!!

    Oh, by the way,..... YOU'RE WELCOME!!!!!

  4. Nick Burns

    Nick Burns Guest

    No, it is internal testing. Duh.

  5. "Nick Burns" <chrismcreynolds@hotmail.com> wrote in news:k4Ija.4200 $5T5.2502@news.randori.com:

    > No, it is internal testing. Duh.

    Oh yeah, first initial public release should be called beta. Duh.

    Bowing to the alpha geek,
    - Boyd S.

Share This Page