Soler Positive!!!

I hate to say a performance was proof, but the first stage of the Pyrenees when he hit the wall halfway up and then came flying back to almost catch up to Ras and AC was pretty spectacular.

I guess no awards should be given this year, this is officially a farce!

This will be a disaster for Barloworld. They will be invited to leave by the ASO. Many other races will not invite them.

Damn. :( And here I was hoping he could ride the Vuelta or Giro next year for GC. That would have been fun to watch.

Bro Deal said:
This will be a disaster for Barloworld. They will be invited to leave by the ASO. Many other races will not invite them.

Damn. :( And here I was hoping he could ride the Vuelta or Giro next year for GC. That would have been fun to watch.
I am with you, bro. this royally sucks :mad:

looks like boonen has the green jersey sewn up. I wonder what will happen with all the points robbie earned. since he didnt test positive, i dont see how the results will change, but it will be interesting. will zabel go for the stage win in paris? that is about the only thing i am looking forward to, oh yeah, and to see if puerto lays a chicken egg in the itt

Thats just great. Now the ****ing KOM jersey goes to Alpuerto Contador and by default to codename Popo. This sucks monkey ****.

Yeah this does suck. Enjoyed watching Soler, he spiced up this tour. Am keeping a 5 % hope of the news being based on rumours though but probably another jersey out. :/

Trajectum said:
Yeah this does suck. Enjoyed watching Soler, he spiced up this tour. Am keeping a 5 % hope of the news being based on rumours though but probably another jersey out. :/
and i was going to start a thread at the conclusion of the tour highlighting the best and worst. soler was in a couple of my cateogries. oh well, another one bites the dust

Klodifan said:
and i was going to start a thread at the conclusion of the tour highlighting the best and worst. soler was in a couple of my cateogries. oh well, another one bites the dust
Great news!!!!

Another red Letter Day.

Were are the comments from Greg Lemond and Lance Pharmstrong???

Grandpa Soler busted for lying about his age. This guy is 24 and I'm Jesus Christ.

2080338-c3633542db2af5f7bace1ea6da27d5dd.jpeg

Frigo's Luggage said:
Thats just great. Now the ****ing KOM jersey goes to Alpuerto Contador and by default to codename Popo. This sucks monkey ****.
If 11 more get busted, Contador can win all 4 jerseys, and the team win.

jsull14 said:
Grandpa Soler busted for lying about his age. This guy is 24 and I'm Jesus Christ.

Doping aside, I hope, Jesus, that you are keeping in mind he is almost pure South American Native Indian (Inca perhaps?), some do look older than they are.

Besides given his evident lack of finesse with the bike handling skills it looks as if he's done a few face-plants on the road during his career.

This is a shame, although with the news of the raid this morning I expected as much. Soler and his strange style was so much fun to watch (kind of)... The real shame is that now Discovery has 3 of 4 jersies and the team race if this is true and that is just terrible.

Phil Liggett said earllier that Solar started riding at 17 in 1995. That puts him at or around 29.

blowin mud said:
Phil Liggett said earllier that Solar started riding at 17 in 1995. That puts him at or around 29.

and Phil (liar) Liggett is never wrong.

Unemployed soon, I hope.

jsull14 said:

Haha, that guy looks older than me and I'm much older than 24!

I have to say the best thing about the tour now is getting up early to hear what BS Paul, Al, Phil and Bob spew with the latest news. LOL Tomorrow should be a beauty!

Doctor.House said:
and Phil (liar) Liggett is never wrong.

Unemployed soon, I hope.

Excuse me for passing on info.. but based on the photo I'd say Phil is correct.