Sweet new suspension system - spy photo!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by MattB, Jul 11, 2007.

  1. MattB

    MattB Guest

    I just saw this on the sidewalk on my way back from lunch. Looks sweet!
    (as long as you don't stop too quickly)

    http://tinyurl.com/37bzqp

    Matt

    Tags:

  2. Ride-A-Lot

    Ride-A-Lot Guest

    MattB wrote:
    > I just saw this on the sidewalk on my way back from lunch. Looks sweet!
    > (as long as you don't stop too quickly)
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/37bzqp
    >
    > Matt

    Now that is one fugly bike. I would think getting that seat stay up
    your ass would not be comfortable.

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

  3. DI

    DI Guest

    "Ride-A-Lot" <mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote in message
    > MattB wrote:
    >> I just saw this on the sidewalk on my way back from lunch. Looks sweet!
    >> (as long as you don't stop too quickly)
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/37bzqp
    >>
    >> Matt

    > Now that is one fugly bike. I would think getting that seat stay up your
    > ass would not be comfortable.
    >
    > --
    > o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    > www.schnauzers.ws

    Ask Liberator how it rides :<)

  4. Ride-A-Lot

    Ride-A-Lot Guest

    DI wrote:
    > "Ride-A-Lot" <mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote in message
    >> MattB wrote:
    >>> I just saw this on the sidewalk on my way back from lunch. Looks sweet!
    >>> (as long as you don't stop too quickly)
    >>>
    >>> http://tinyurl.com/37bzqp
    >>>
    >>> Matt

    >> Now that is one fugly bike. I would think getting that seat stay up your
    >> ass would not be comfortable.
    >>
    >> --
    >> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    >> www.schnauzers.ws

    > Ask Liberator how it rides :<)

    He wouldn't know. He had to walk everything in White Ranch.

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

  5. JD

    JD Guest

    On Jul 11, 1:53 pm, MattB <somedud...@yahoo.com> wrote:
    > I just saw this on the sidewalk on my way back from lunch. Looks sweet!
    > (as long as you don't stop too quickly)
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/37bzqp
    >
    > Matt

    Gunnison is a trippy place.

    JD

  6. JD

    JD Guest

    On Jul 11, 3:34 pm, Ride-A-Lot <mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote:
    > DI wrote:
    > > "Ride-A-Lot" <mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote in message

    > >> Now that is one fugly bike. I would think getting that seat stay up your
    > >> ass would not be comfortable.

    > >> --
    > >> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    > >>www.schnauzers.ws

    > > Ask Liberator how it rides :<)

    > He wouldn't know. He had to walk everything in White Ranch.
    >
    > --
    > o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws-

    I thought his hangout was White Supremacist Ranch?

    JD

  7. On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 13:53:06 -0700, MattB <somedudeus@yahoo.com> wrote:

    > I just saw this on the sidewalk on my way back from lunch. Looks sweet!
    > (as long as you don't stop too quickly)
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/37bzqp
    >
    > Matt

    Does it come with a dental plan?
    --
    Slack

  8. LIBERATOR

    LIBERATOR Guest

    On Jul 11, 3:40 pm, Ride-A-Lot <mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote:
    > MattB wrote:
    > > I just saw this on the sidewalk on my way back from lunch. Looks sweet!
    > > (as long as you don't stop too quickly)

    > >http://tinyurl.com/37bzqp

    > > Matt

    > Now that is one fugly bike. I would think getting that seat stay up
    > your ass would not be comfortable.
    >
    > --
    > o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

    I didn't give you permission to respond Cherry Blossom, next time you
    ask me before you post, Plumpkins.

  9. LIBERATOR

    LIBERATOR Guest

    On Jul 11, 4:34 pm, Ride-A-Lot <mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote:
    > DI wrote:
    > > "Ride-A-Lot" <mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote in message

    > >> Now that is one fugly bike. I would think getting that seat stay up your
    > >> ass would not be comfortable.

    > >> --
    > >> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    > >>www.schnauzers.ws

    > > Ask Liberator how it rides :<)

    > He wouldn't know. He had to walk everything in White Ranch.
    >
    > --
    > o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws- Hide quoted text -

    You are doing Jew duplicity now eh? You walked everything in White
    Ranch, and dare didn't even dare to go on Long Horn or Short Horn,
    WUSSY..

  10. LIBERATOR

    LIBERATOR Guest

    On Jul 11, 5:41 pm, JD <CKA...@webtv.net> wrote:
    > On Jul 11, 3:34 pm, Ride-A-Lot <mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote:
    >

    > > DI wrote:
    > > > "Ride-A-Lot" <mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote in message

    > > > Ask Liberator how it rides :<)

    > > He wouldn't know. He had to walk everything in White Ranch.

    > > --
    > > o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws-

    > I thought his hangout was White Supremacist Ranch?
    >
    > JD- Hide quoted text -

    Who you accusing of white supremacy?

  11. Ride-A-Lot

    Ride-A-Lot Guest

    LIBERATOR wrote:
    > On Jul 11, 4:34 pm, Ride-A-Lot <mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote:
    >> DI wrote:
    >>> "Ride-A-Lot" <mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote in message
    >>> Ask Liberator how it rides :<)

    >> He wouldn't know. He had to walk everything in White Ranch.
    >>
    >> --
    >> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws- Hide quoted text -

    > You are doing Jew duplicity now eh? You walked everything in White
    > Ranch, and dare didn't even dare to go on Long Horn or Short Horn,
    > WUSSY..

    BWAHAHAHAHA! You clearly demonstrated to the world in your video that
    you have no skills what-so-ever, got off your bike, and walked. You
    then proclaimed it was "very dangerous". LOL! I've been riding White
    Ranch longer than you've been fighting your inner being.

    Alachazam, eye of newt, a spell has been cast, you are a hoot!

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

  12. Scott Gordo

    Scott Gordo Guest

    On Jul 11, 5:40 pm, Ride-A-Lot <mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote:
    > MattB wrote:
    > > I just saw this on the sidewalk on my way back from lunch. Looks sweet!
    > > (as long as you don't stop too quickly)

    > >http://tinyurl.com/37bzqp

    > > Matt

    > Now that is one fugly bike. I would think getting that seat stay up
    > your ass would not be comfortable.
    >
    > --
    > o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

    Hey! That's a 1983-1985 Schwinn Predator, a notch-lower model than the
    rig that served me so valiantly during that period.

    Those SR pedals sucked. Too small a platform made them prone to
    rolling under your feet at the worst possible times. I've got pin
    imprints on BOTH sides of my lower legs from those suckers. But who
    had $25 to upgrade?

    /s

Share This Page