Talking about "right"overs...

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Chatty Cathy, Apr 26, 2006.

  1. Chatty Cathy

    Chatty Cathy Guest

    We had no trouble using up what was left of the roast chicken
    tonight.... made a chicken salad with lettuce, cherry tomatoes and
    slices of avocado. DH made his "secret" salad dressing - I peeked and it
    contained a nice splosh of whiskey.... hic. It was divine ;)
    --
    Cheers
    Chatty Cathy

    Tags:

  2. Sheldon

    Sheldon Guest

    Chatty Cathy wrote:
    > We had no trouble using up what was left of the roast chicken
    > tonight.... made a chicken salad with lettuce, cherry tomatoes and
    > slices of avocado. DH made his "secret" salad dressing - I peeked and it
    > contained a nice splosh. It was divine ;)

    Hehehehehe. . . ;)

    Sheldon

  3. Doug Kanter

    Doug Kanter Guest

    "Chatty Cathy" <cathy1234@mailinator.com> wrote in message
    > We had no trouble using up what was left of the roast chicken tonight....
    > made a chicken salad with lettuce, cherry tomatoes and slices of avocado.
    > DH made his "secret" salad dressing - I peeked and it contained a nice
    > splosh of whiskey.... hic. It was divine ;)
    > --
    > Cheers
    > Chatty Cathy

    We need more info on that salad dressing. Do the laws against torturing
    prisoners apply to consenting adults?

  4. Chatty Cathy

    Chatty Cathy Guest

    Doug Kanter wrote:
    > "Chatty Cathy" <cathy1234@mailinator.com> wrote in message
    >> We had no trouble using up what was left of the roast chicken tonight....
    >> made a chicken salad with lettuce, cherry tomatoes and slices of avocado.
    >> DH made his "secret" salad dressing - I peeked and it contained a nice
    >> splosh of whiskey.... hic. It was divine ;)
    >> --
    >> Cheers
    >> Chatty Cathy

    > We need more info on that salad dressing. Do the laws against torturing
    > prisoners apply to consenting adults?

    LOL. The whiskey contained the word "Jack" in its name. There was also
    some mayo, Wooster-sauce ;)and some fresh lemon juice. More than that
    will take some form of water torture ;)

    Problem is, I don't think even DH could tell you exactly what went into
    it... its different every time he makes it, but it sure beats
    "store-bought".

    --
    Cheers
    Chatty Cathy