TdF TV

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by datakoll, Jul 17, 2007.

  1. datakoll

    datakoll Guest

    HAS VINO BEEN TESTED?
    GOD I HOPE SO. We don't want those commie wierdos getting away with
    anything like traveling to Mexico.
    I reside in sunny Florida where there's a huge gaffer community
    serviced by last chance bar girls and exotic and not so exotic dancers
    so the drug ads we see here, approved by Al Trautig? Or his employer
    are maybe local.

    But locally we see:
    ENZYTE.COM ENZYTE.COM ENZYTE.COM ENZYTE.COM ENZYTE.COM ENZYTE.COM
    Got that? ENZYTE.COM
    What is this ENZYTE.COM???
    A MALE WHORE MOAN
    A beta male looking like Tabitha or was that Sabbatha's huzzzzband
    passes thru the ad in various guises-race car driver, iron worker,
    astronaut ( no diaper ), gigolo,
    STONED OUT OF HIS MIND ON !
    MALE WHORE MOAN
    SO STONED ON THE DRUG THAT IN ONE SCENE HE'S SUCKING DICKS AT THE
    BARBERSHOP.
    Incroyable!
    The ad in true dope pusher fashion offers the viewer a FREE SAMPLE!
    THIS IS WORTH REPEATING, RIGHT?
    The ad in true dope pusher fashion offers the viewer a FREE SAMPLE!
    And promises explicitly
    A RUSH A RUSH A RUSH A RUSH.
    WOW! Al? what would happen to Rasmussen if he said, "I go to Mexico to
    get a rush."?
    Golly! Does the UCI, Al Trautig and Prudehomme find this drug
    advertizing offensive or can they blame it on Howlin Wolf and ride
    home in the Merc with a suitcase filled with Euro?
    WE WANT TO KNOW IF AL TRAUTWIG SUPPORTS DRUG ADVERTSING BY NON DRUG
    CULTURE TOUR DE FRANCE VERSUS DRUG SPONSORS.
    THEN tell us why we can't see the twisty down hills?
    No helicopter? No imagination. Too dangerous. Too tight.
    No tighter than the first two twisty bits
    Ask Russell for 2 F3's with cameras and camera man. Wow there's a
    great job. Wheeee! Let Russell advertize and plug.
    Not getting the downhills is very disappointing but I figure there's a
    good reason for it you all being professionals
    Like your too lazy and you figure we swallowed the but so far so why
    make the effort.
    By the way-I picked Soler-and you know why!
    Gert Frobe said so.
    In the sixties, finding a GP report in the NYT was 1 in 10. Now, NYT
    prints reports on Junior's belly button lint. Look! Here's the tour
    live and really weird it's next to useless cause Bob Roll only comes
    on at night.

    RBR died. So this BS appears here snot there.

    Tags:

  2. RonSonic

    RonSonic Guest

    On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 22:36:43 -0000, datakoll <datakoll@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >HAS VINO BEEN TESTED?
    >GOD I HOPE SO. We don't want those commie wierdos getting away with
    >anything like traveling to Mexico.
    >I reside in sunny Florida where there's a huge gaffer community
    >serviced by last chance bar girls and exotic and not so exotic dancers
    >so the drug ads we see here, approved by Al Trautig? Or his employer
    >are maybe local.
    >
    >But locally we see:
    >ENZYTE.COM ENZYTE.COM ENZYTE.COM ENZYTE.COM ENZYTE.COM ENZYTE.COM
    >Got that? ENZYTE.COM
    >What is this ENZYTE.COM???
    >A MALE WHORE MOAN
    >A beta male looking like Tabitha or was that Sabbatha's huzzzzband
    >passes thru the ad in various guises-race car driver, iron worker,
    >astronaut ( no diaper ), gigolo,
    >STONED OUT OF HIS MIND ON !
    >MALE WHORE MOAN
    >SO STONED ON THE DRUG THAT IN ONE SCENE HE'S SUCKING DICKS AT THE
    >BARBERSHOP.
    >Incroyable!
    >The ad in true dope pusher fashion offers the viewer a FREE SAMPLE!
    >THIS IS WORTH REPEATING, RIGHT?
    >The ad in true dope pusher fashion offers the viewer a FREE SAMPLE!
    >And promises explicitly
    >A RUSH A RUSH A RUSH A RUSH.
    >WOW! Al? what would happen to Rasmussen if he said, "I go to Mexico to
    >get a rush."?
    >Golly! Does the UCI, Al Trautig and Prudehomme find this drug
    >advertizing offensive or can they blame it on Howlin Wolf and ride
    >home in the Merc with a suitcase filled with Euro?
    >WE WANT TO KNOW IF AL TRAUTWIG SUPPORTS DRUG ADVERTSING BY NON DRUG
    >CULTURE TOUR DE FRANCE VERSUS DRUG SPONSORS.
    >THEN tell us why we can't see the twisty down hills?
    >No helicopter? No imagination. Too dangerous. Too tight.
    >No tighter than the first two twisty bits
    >Ask Russell for 2 F3's with cameras and camera man. Wow there's a
    >great job. Wheeee! Let Russell advertize and plug.
    >Not getting the downhills is very disappointing but I figure there's a
    >good reason for it you all being professionals
    >Like your too lazy and you figure we swallowed the but so far so why
    >make the effort.
    >By the way-I picked Soler-and you know why!
    >Gert Frobe said so.
    >In the sixties, finding a GP report in the NYT was 1 in 10. Now, NYT
    >prints reports on Junior's belly button lint. Look! Here's the tour
    >live and really weird it's next to useless cause Bob Roll only comes
    >on at night.
    >
    >RBR died. So this BS appears here snot there.

    Well said!

    Ron

  3. datakoll

    datakoll Guest

    On Jul 17, 7:43 pm, RonSonic <ronso...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
    > On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 22:36:43 -0000, datakoll <datak...@yahoo.com> wrote:
    > >HAS VINO BEEN TESTED?
    > >GOD I HOPE SO. We don't want those commie wierdos getting away with
    > >anything like traveling to Mexico.
    > >I reside in sunny Florida where there's a huge gaffer community
    > >serviced by last chance bar girls and exotic and not so exotic dancers
    > >so the drug ads we see here, approved by Al Trautig? Or his employer
    > >are maybe local.

    > >But locally we see:
    > >ENZYTE.COM ENZYTE.COM ENZYTE.COM ENZYTE.COM ENZYTE.COM ENZYTE.COM
    > >Got that? ENZYTE.COM
    > >What is this ENZYTE.COM???
    > >A MALE WHORE MOAN
    > >A beta male looking like Tabitha or was that Sabbatha's huzzzzband
    > >passes thru the ad in various guises-race car driver, iron worker,
    > >astronaut ( no diaper ), gigolo,
    > >STONED OUT OF HIS MIND ON !
    > >MALE WHORE MOAN
    > >SO STONED ON THE DRUG THAT IN ONE SCENE HE'S SUCKING DICKS AT THE
    > >BARBERSHOP.
    > >Incroyable!
    > >The ad in true dope pusher fashion offers the viewer a FREE SAMPLE!
    > >THIS IS WORTH REPEATING, RIGHT?
    > >The ad in true dope pusher fashion offers the viewer a FREE SAMPLE!
    > >And promises explicitly
    > >A RUSH A RUSH A RUSH A RUSH.
    > >WOW! Al? what would happen to Rasmussen if he said, "I go to Mexico to
    > >get a rush."?
    > >Golly! Does the UCI, Al Trautig and Prudehomme find this drug
    > >advertizing offensive or can they blame it on Howlin Wolf and ride
    > >home in the Merc with a suitcase filled with Euro?
    > >WE WANT TO KNOW IF AL TRAUTWIG SUPPORTS DRUG ADVERTSING BY NON DRUG
    > >CULTURE TOUR DE FRANCE VERSUS DRUG SPONSORS.
    > >THEN tell us why we can't see the twisty down hills?
    > >No helicopter? No imagination. Too dangerous. Too tight.
    > >No tighter than the first two twisty bits
    > >Ask Russell for 2 F3's with cameras and camera man. Wow there's a
    > >great job. Wheeee! Let Russell advertize and plug.
    > >Not getting the downhills is very disappointing but I figure there's a
    > >good reason for it you all being professionals
    > >Like your too lazy and you figure we swallowed the but so far so why
    > >make the effort.
    > >By the way-I picked Soler-and you know why!
    > >Gert Frobe said so.
    > >In the sixties, finding a GP report in the NYT was 1 in 10. Now, NYT
    > >prints reports on Junior's belly button lint. Look! Here's the tour
    > >live and really weird it's next to useless cause Bob Roll only comes
    > >on at night.

    > >RBR died. So this BS appears here snot there.

    > Well said!
    >
    > Ron- Hide quoted text -

    THANK YOU

Share This Page