TDF webcast options?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Tom, Jul 3, 2005.

  1. Tom

    Tom Guest

    Any suggestions for good webcasts of the Tour? I am stuck in a very remote
    place w. no cable tv but a decent internet connection.

    thanks much

    Tags:

  2. trg

    trg Guest

    "Tom" <tango@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
    Xns9688ACEF3C2Btangohotmailcom@140.99.99.130...
    | Any suggestions for good webcasts of the Tour? I am stuck in a very
    remote
    | place w. no cable tv but a decent internet connection.
    |
    | thanks much

    http://tour-de-france.france2.fr/video/index-fr.php?part=aso (French- 20
    Euros)
    tv.sputnik.dk (Danish 139 DKK)

    The quality of the Danish connection is excellent, good enough for full
    screen or probably even output to a television) -800k+

  3. jc

    jc Guest

    trg wrote:
    > "Tom" <tango@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
    > Xns9688ACEF3C2Btangohotmailcom@140.99.99.130...
    > | Any suggestions for good webcasts of the Tour? I am stuck in a very
    > remote
    > | place w. no cable tv but a decent internet connection.
    > |
    > | thanks much
    >

    > http://tour-de-france.france2.fr/video/index-fr.php?part=aso (French- 20
    > Euros)
    > tv.sputnik.dk (Danish 139 DKK)
    >
    > The quality of the Danish connection is excellent, good enough for full
    > screen or probably even output to a television) -800k+

    Do you know if there is a "locals only" restriction on the Danish feed?
    I know that the French stream is only available to those in France.
    Ditto for ARD.de. ARD said that it was a restriction demanded by the
    ASO that only local ISPs be allowed to log on. And sure enough, I
    couldn't get on from the States. In any case, I can't read Danish, so I
    didn't want to pay only to end up blocked.

Share This Page