Terminal leukemia 2heart attacks

Wow, talk about bad luck! His link up there says he lost everything to Hurricane Irma. :eek:

Hello everyone
Yes I had to evacuate hurricane Irma.
Lost everything.
Relocated to Eufaula Alabama.
Wife even left me two weeks ago.
My dream bike I bring with me through all of this?
Can't really ride.
My hearts so damaged from years of chemo. Doctors say don't .
I'm alive!
Acute lymphoblastic leukemia
4 relapses
2 comas
2 heart attacks same day.
2 wives.
Moved for treatment from
jersey to Florida to Georgia to Colorado to Mississippi to Maine to Florida again
Now Alabama
Love you guys
Phil

Wow, talk about tough times. I have 2 stepsons with kidney failure who have been on dialysis for years. One for 20 years, the other for about 10 years. Both have had several and frequent complications. The older has had strokes, heart attacks, and several infections and side effects from years of dialysis, including facial deformations ( teeth spreading, calcium buildups, dropping palate). Just had opened heart surgery a few months back not to mention a couple of comas over the last 3 years.

The younger has had strokes, heart attacks, and in the hospital literally every other week. Must say I feel for you knowing what kind of hell these guys are going through also. These guys are in the hospital all the time and when they aren't, it's constant doctor visits.

My wife has one kidney after donating one to her older son whose kidney failed first. They won't let her donate her remaining kidney or she would. Thank God they won't let her.

2 wives? :eek:

Damn, I hate to sound negative but that is some crappy luck. I also hate to sound political but maybe all the offended whiners in this country could experience a fracton of your plight and gain some perspective. I hope you catch a break meanwhile I will count my blessings.

Hey there, tough break! Sometimes luck isn't on our side. It's important to stay positive and grateful for what we have. Hang in there!