Testing

Ror:

Not sure what happened. I tried to post in another thread and just kept getting a "third line to
long" error, no matter what I did to alter the post. Oh well. One of those inexplicable Microsoft
bugs, I guess.

--
--Scott [email protected] Cut the "tail" to send email.

"rorschandt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Freewheeling" <[email protected]> wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>
> > Seem to be having problems posting. Just checking.
> >
> > --
> > --Scott [email protected] Cut the "tail" to send email.
> >

> Maybe you aren't. (~:

"Freewheeling" skrev...
> Ror:
>
> Not sure what happened. I tried to post in another thread and just kept getting a "third line to
> long" error, no matter what I did to alter the post. Oh well. One of those inexplicable Microsoft
> bugs, I guess.

Got that one too.

M.

Freewheeling wrote:

> Ror:
>
> Not sure what happened. I tried to post in another thread and just kept getting a "third line to
> long" error, no matter what I did to alter the post. Oh well. One of those inexplicable Microsoft
> bugs, I guess.

Scott,

If you are referring to a post of mine, it was posted in ASCII test using Netscape 4.76 [1].

[1] I have been to lazy to obtain a more recent version.

Tom Sherman - Quad Cities USA (Illinois side) Various HPV's