Thank You Memphis Unicycle Club

chirokid wrote:
> *
> Reid, you are da man. Great to finally have you posting to the
> forum. Let us know about the "sprint" triathlon, you might get some
> extra visitors.
> :D --chirokid-- *

Do you think they will do that in a relay?

--
bugman - Survivor 2004 Wolfman Duathalon

No Tommy. I don't even have a Y tool.

Is yours missing? I was using yours on Chad and my seat out by the
road. Did I put it back?

Please let me know if it is missing! --chirokid--

--
chirokid - Wolfman 2004: Unicycle Catagory

"Other than that, the best maintenance is to keep riding it as this
helps to keep the eccentric nut on the saddle in optimal condition."
quote by Mikefule

chirokid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4140

Maybe they got happy during the Wolfman Unicycle Party and "multiplied"?

All I'm sure of, it is not mine. --chirokid--