Thank you

Gabby

Guest
It was thanks to the things I'd gleaned on this group that I was able to not
be clueless last night when a guest from Texas talked about barbecuing. I
was even able to ask intelligent questions.

Gabby

Gabby wrote:

> It was thanks to the things I'd gleaned on this group that I was able
> to not be clueless last night when a guest from Texas talked about
> barbecuing. I was even able to ask intelligent questions.
>
> Gabby

Well shucks maam... that's why we're here! But from time to time,
there's more important things than bbq!

There's honkytonkin'!!!

Andy
http://tinyurl.com/dzl7h

Andy wrote:

> Gabby wrote:
> > It was thanks to the things I'd gleaned on this group that I was able
> > to not be clueless last night when a guest from Texas talked about
> > barbecuing. I was even able to ask intelligent questions.

> Well shucks maam... that's why we're here! But from time to time,
> there's more important things than bbq!
> There's honkytonkin'!!!
> Andy

Shoot fire, everbody knows it's chile knowlige what denotes intelligense.

Edrena