Thank you

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Gabby, Sep 19, 2005.

  1. Gabby

    Gabby Guest

    It was thanks to the things I'd gleaned on this group that I was able to not
    be clueless last night when a guest from Texas talked about barbecuing. I
    was even able to ask intelligent questions.

    Gabby

    Tags:

  2. Andy

    Andy Guest

    Gabby wrote:

    > It was thanks to the things I'd gleaned on this group that I was able
    > to not be clueless last night when a guest from Texas talked about
    > barbecuing. I was even able to ask intelligent questions.
    >
    > Gabby

    Well shucks maam... that's why we're here! But from time to time,
    there's more important things than bbq!

    There's honkytonkin'!!!

    Andy
    http://tinyurl.com/dzl7h

  3. The Joneses

    The Joneses Guest

    Andy wrote:

    > Gabby wrote:
    > > It was thanks to the things I'd gleaned on this group that I was able
    > > to not be clueless last night when a guest from Texas talked about
    > > barbecuing. I was even able to ask intelligent questions.

    > Well shucks maam... that's why we're here! But from time to time,
    > there's more important things than bbq!
    > There's honkytonkin'!!!
    > Andy

    Shoot fire, everbody knows it's chile knowlige what denotes intelligense.

    Edrena

Share This Page