The importance of giving parents the right to decide about vaccinations for their children....

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by hotmoon, Nov 2, 2003.

  1. hotmoon

    hotmoon Guest

    1. Everyone is not the same.
    2. Everyone is not the same weight.
    3. Some vaccinations are unnecessary.
    4. We are a free society.
    5. Some children become basketcases because of vaccinations.
    6. The medical profession treats vaccination like a factory
    procedure: exactly the same for each person.
    7. The medical profession is defensive about vaccinations, so they
    try to discourage 1/8 or 1/4 amount test vaccinations to see if there
    is going to be a bad reaction.
    8. Etc.

    Tags:

  2. Happy Dog

    Happy Dog Guest

    "hotmoon" <rogerbird@adelphia.net> wrote in
    > 1. Everyone is not the same.
    > 2. Everyone is not the same weight.

    Profound.

    > 3. Some vaccinations are unnecessary.

    If you can guarantee that the vaccinatee wiil never be exposed to the
    disease, sure. Can you do that Roger?

    > 4. We are a free society.

    We have laws to protect people from their own stupidity.

    > 5. Some children become basketcases because of vaccinations.

    Very, very, very few.

    > 6. The medical profession treats vaccination like a factory
    > procedure: exactly the same for each person.
    > 7. The medical profession is defensive about vaccinations, so they
    > try to discourage 1/8 or 1/4 amount test vaccinations to see if there
    > is going to be a bad reaction.

    That would require doubling the number of jabs. And it may not prove
    anything anyway.

    > 8. Etc.

    Brilliant.

    le moo

  3. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Re: The importance of giving parents the right to decide about
    >vaccinations for their children....
    >From: "Happy Dog" happydog@sympatico.ca
    >Date: 11/2/2003 4:19 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    >"hotmoon" <rogerbird@adelphia.net> wrote in
    >> 1. Everyone is not the same.
    >> 2. Everyone is not the same weight.

    >Profound.

    ZZzz.

    >> 3. Some vaccinations are unnecessary.

    >If you can guarantee that the vaccinatee wiil never be exposed to the
    >disease, sure. Can you do that Roger?

    3. Some vaccinations are unnecessary.

    > 4. We are a free society.
    >
    >We have laws to protect people from their own stupidity.

    Irrelevant.

    >> 5. Some children become basketcases because of vaccinations.

    >Very, very, very few.

    Ah ah.

    On Autoimmunity and the Blood-Brain Barrier

    I am responding to the post of 9/23 about autoimmunity and the
    connection with a faulty blood-brain barrier. The blood-brain barrier is
    not intact in infants until at least 6 weeks of life. This is why a newborn
    with a fever must be subjected to a spinal tap to rule out menningitis. Any
    virus or bacteria that a newborn is exposed to can go directly to the
    nervous system.
    This is why the Hepatitis B vaccine at birth is so dangerous.
    Between 1991 and 1999, when the shot contained thimerisol, giving it at
    birth would have resulted in mercury crossing into the brain since the
    blood-brain barrier was not yet intact. As a nurse, I'm concerned that this
    information about the normal timing of a blood-brain barrier forming is not
    more readily known.
    I think this normal delay in the forming of a blood-brain barrier is
    an important piece of the puzzle and one of the reasons for the surge of
    autism in the 90's.
    Mary Barbera RN, MSN

    Jan

  4. hotmoon

    hotmoon Guest

    > > 4. We are a free society.
    >
    > We have laws to protect people from their own stupidity.

    This is the rationale of Communist totalitarian regimes. I bet you
    are a liberal politically.

  5. "hotmoon" <rogerbird@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > > > 4. We are a free society.

    > > We have laws to protect people from their own stupidity.

    > This is the rationale of Communist totalitarian regimes. I bet you
    > are a liberal politically.

    Godwin, 1st Corollary, i.e. same goes for irrational and irrelevant comments
    linking person to communism.

  6. B-Ob1

    B-Ob1 Guest

    see below

    Happy Dog wrote:

    > "hotmoon" <rogerbird@adelphia.net> wrote in
    > > 1. Everyone is not the same.
    > > 2. Everyone is not the same weight.

    > Profound.
    >
    > > 3. Some vaccinations are unnecessary.

    > If you can guarantee that the vaccinatee wiil never be exposed to the
    > disease, sure. Can you do that Roger?
    >
    > > 4. We are a free society.

    > We have laws to protect people from their own stupidity.
    >
    > > 5. Some children become basketcases because of vaccinations.

    > Very, very, very few.
    >
    > > 6. The medical profession treats vaccination like a factory
    > > procedure: exactly the same for each person.
    > > 7. The medical profession is defensive about vaccinations, so they
    > > try to discourage 1/8 or 1/4 amount test vaccinations to see if there
    > > is going to be a bad reaction.

    > That would require doubling the number of jabs. And it may not prove
    > anything anyway.
    >
    > > 8. Etc.

    > Brilliant.
    >
    > le moo

    Vaccinations are NEEDED to keep kids fom dying between 2 and 12.
    The POLIO sistuation in the 1950's took many thousands of chidren and
    adults.
    finally a vaccine was made and POOF..Polio disappeared.
    NO cild should have ANY kind of vaccine before 9 months of agae as
    they have
    NO immune system at all befre 6 months of age. SIDS is rampant due to
    IGNORANT
    doctors and more-so: Ignorant Parents.

    Living at high altitude with a cold (which will become pneumonia) if
    the child is taken below
    4000 feet in altitude. This kind of travesty is FAR TOO COMMON!
    SIDS is on the rise
    also for many reasons and Homogenised Milk is ONE of them Any woman
    who cannot
    NURSE her baby at least 6 months has NO BUSINESS Birthing!! EVER!!
    Dr B-0b1 Ph.D
    ANY parent who feed their children HOMOGENIZED Milk is also a
    Murdering Ignorant Do Do!
    Tell WIC where to STUFF it!! Dr B-0b1 Ph.D

  7. "B-Ob1" <sos@Grandecom.net> wrote in message
    > see below

    Snip

    > Vaccinations are NEEDED to keep kids fom dying between 2 and 12.

    Even earlier, since pertussis is a real killer of the small.

    > The POLIO sistuation in the 1950's took many thousands of chidren and
    > adults.
    > finally a vaccine was made and POOF..Polio disappeared.

    Only from the US and other industrialized countires. It is still found
    elsewhee, and imported.

    > NO cild should have ANY kind of vaccine before 9 months of agae as
    > they have
    > NO immune system at all befre 6 months of age.

    Can you post proof of this statement?

    SIDS is rampant due to
    > IGNORANT
    > doctors and more-so: Ignorant Parents.

    Can you post proof of this statement?

    > Living at high altitude with a cold (which will become pneumonia) if
    > the child is taken below
    > 4000 feet in altitude. This kind of travesty is FAR TOO COMMON!

    Can you post proof of this statement?

    > SIDS is on the rise
    > also for many reasons and Homogenised Milk is ONE of them Any woman
    > who cannot
    > NURSE her baby at least 6 months has NO BUSINESS Birthing!! EVER!!

    Can you post proof of this statement?

  8. Happy Dog

    Happy Dog Guest

    "hotmoon" <rogerbird@adelphia.net>
    > > > 4. We are a free society.

    > > We have laws to protect people from their own stupidity.

    > This is the rationale of Communist totalitarian regimes.

    So free societies do not make laws to protect people from their own
    stupidity? Where do you live Roger.

    > I bet you are a liberal politically.

    You lose.

    le moo

  9. Kimmer

    Kimmer Guest

    hotmoon wrote:

    > 1. Everyone is not the same.
    > 2. Everyone is not the same weight.
    > 3. Some vaccinations are unnecessary.

    The only one that I feel is unnecessary, and that may be because my
    older kids had very mild cases of it, is chicken pox. The rest cause
    serious diseases or birth defects - if you've seen the results of a baby
    born to a woman who contracted rubella during her pregnancy, you'd
    understand why this vaccine is required, as rubella itself isn't that
    bad - that can kill and, unlike smallpox, these bacteria and viruses
    have not been eradicated and still occur naturally.

    > 4. We are a free society.

    Then maybe we should do away with laws against murder, rape, child
    abuse, if we're a "free society".

    > 5. Some children become basketcases because of vaccinations.

    The risks of the vaccine are far lower than the risks of these diseases.
    As someone else pointed out, pertussis is a real killer of the very
    young.

    > 6. The medical profession treats vaccination like a factory
    > procedure: exactly the same for each person.
    > 7. The medical profession is defensive about vaccinations, so they
    > try to discourage 1/8 or 1/4 amount test vaccinations to see if there
    > is going to be a bad reaction.
    > 8. Etc.

    Way to cover your butt at the end, there. I'd like to see some evidence
    for many of these.

    Parents should have the right to decide not to immunize their children.
    Fine, as long as these parents are then required to notify the schools,
    their neighbors, anyone that may be affected by their children coming
    down with a potentially fatal and highly contagious disease. Public
    health issues often supercede personal choice; utilitarianism in action
    <g>

    Kimmer
    kimagreenfieldatyahoodotcom

  10. B-Ob1 wrote:

    > Vaccinations are NEEDED to keep kids fom dying between 2 and 12.

    Um, horseshit?

Share This Page