The importance of giving parents the right to decide about vaccinations for their children....

hotmoon

Guest
1. Everyone is not the same.
2. Everyone is not the same weight.
3. Some vaccinations are unnecessary.
4. We are a free society.
5. Some children become basketcases because of vaccinations.
6. The medical profession treats vaccination like a factory
procedure: exactly the same for each person.
7. The medical profession is defensive about vaccinations, so they
try to discourage 1/8 or 1/4 amount test vaccinations to see if there
is going to be a bad reaction.
8. Etc.

"hotmoon" <[email protected]> wrote in
> 1. Everyone is not the same.
> 2. Everyone is not the same weight.

Profound.

> 3. Some vaccinations are unnecessary.

If you can guarantee that the vaccinatee wiil never be exposed to the
disease, sure. Can you do that Roger?

> 4. We are a free society.

We have laws to protect people from their own stupidity.

> 5. Some children become basketcases because of vaccinations.

Very, very, very few.

> 6. The medical profession treats vaccination like a factory
> procedure: exactly the same for each person.
> 7. The medical profession is defensive about vaccinations, so they
> try to discourage 1/8 or 1/4 amount test vaccinations to see if there
> is going to be a bad reaction.

That would require doubling the number of jabs. And it may not prove
anything anyway.

> 8. Etc.

Brilliant.

le moo

>Subject: Re: The importance of giving parents the right to decide about
>vaccinations for their children....
>From: "Happy Dog" [email protected]
>Date: 11/2/2003 4:19 PM Pacific Standard Time
>
>"hotmoon" <[email protected]> wrote in
>> 1. Everyone is not the same.
>> 2. Everyone is not the same weight.

>Profound.

ZZzz.

>> 3. Some vaccinations are unnecessary.

>If you can guarantee that the vaccinatee wiil never be exposed to the
>disease, sure. Can you do that Roger?

3. Some vaccinations are unnecessary.

> 4. We are a free society.
>
>We have laws to protect people from their own stupidity.

Irrelevant.

>> 5. Some children become basketcases because of vaccinations.

>Very, very, very few.

Ah ah.

On Autoimmunity and the Blood-Brain Barrier

I am responding to the post of 9/23 about autoimmunity and the
connection with a faulty blood-brain barrier. The blood-brain barrier is
not intact in infants until at least 6 weeks of life. This is why a newborn
with a fever must be subjected to a spinal tap to rule out menningitis. Any
virus or bacteria that a newborn is exposed to can go directly to the
nervous system.
This is why the Hepatitis B vaccine at birth is so dangerous.
Between 1991 and 1999, when the shot contained thimerisol, giving it at
birth would have resulted in mercury crossing into the brain since the
blood-brain barrier was not yet intact. As a nurse, I'm concerned that this
information about the normal timing of a blood-brain barrier forming is not
more readily known.
I think this normal delay in the forming of a blood-brain barrier is
an important piece of the puzzle and one of the reasons for the surge of
autism in the 90's.
Mary Barbera RN, MSN

Jan

> > 4. We are a free society.
>
> We have laws to protect people from their own stupidity.

This is the rationale of Communist totalitarian regimes. I bet you
are a liberal politically.

"hotmoon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > > 4. We are a free society.

> > We have laws to protect people from their own stupidity.

> This is the rationale of Communist totalitarian regimes. I bet you
> are a liberal politically.

Godwin, 1st Corollary, i.e. same goes for irrational and irrelevant comments
linking person to communism.

see below

Happy Dog wrote:

> "hotmoon" <[email protected]> wrote in
> > 1. Everyone is not the same.
> > 2. Everyone is not the same weight.

> Profound.
>
> > 3. Some vaccinations are unnecessary.

> If you can guarantee that the vaccinatee wiil never be exposed to the
> disease, sure. Can you do that Roger?
>
> > 4. We are a free society.

> We have laws to protect people from their own stupidity.
>
> > 5. Some children become basketcases because of vaccinations.

> Very, very, very few.
>
> > 6. The medical profession treats vaccination like a factory
> > procedure: exactly the same for each person.
> > 7. The medical profession is defensive about vaccinations, so they
> > try to discourage 1/8 or 1/4 amount test vaccinations to see if there
> > is going to be a bad reaction.

> That would require doubling the number of jabs. And it may not prove
> anything anyway.
>
> > 8. Etc.

> Brilliant.
>
> le moo

Vaccinations are NEEDED to keep kids fom dying between 2 and 12.
The POLIO sistuation in the 1950's took many thousands of chidren and
adults.
finally a vaccine was made and ****..Polio disappeared.
NO cild should have ANY kind of vaccine before 9 months of agae as
they have
NO immune system at all befre 6 months of age. SIDS is rampant due to
IGNORANT
doctors and more-so: Ignorant Parents.

Living at high altitude with a cold (which will become pneumonia) if
the child is taken below
4000 feet in altitude. This kind of travesty is FAR TOO COMMON!
SIDS is on the rise
also for many reasons and Homogenised Milk is ONE of them Any woman
who cannot
NURSE her baby at least 6 months has NO BUSINESS Birthing!! EVER!!
Dr B-0b1 Ph.D
ANY parent who feed their children HOMOGENIZED Milk is also a
Murdering Ignorant Do Do!
Tell WIC where to STUFF it!! Dr B-0b1 Ph.D

"B-Ob1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> see below

Snip

> Vaccinations are NEEDED to keep kids fom dying between 2 and 12.

Even earlier, since pertussis is a real killer of the small.

> The POLIO sistuation in the 1950's took many thousands of chidren and
> adults.
> finally a vaccine was made and ****..Polio disappeared.

Only from the US and other industrialized countires. It is still found
elsewhee, and imported.

> NO cild should have ANY kind of vaccine before 9 months of agae as
> they have
> NO immune system at all befre 6 months of age.

Can you post proof of this statement?

SIDS is rampant due to
> IGNORANT
> doctors and more-so: Ignorant Parents.

Can you post proof of this statement?

> Living at high altitude with a cold (which will become pneumonia) if
> the child is taken below
> 4000 feet in altitude. This kind of travesty is FAR TOO COMMON!

Can you post proof of this statement?

> SIDS is on the rise
> also for many reasons and Homogenised Milk is ONE of them Any woman
> who cannot
> NURSE her baby at least 6 months has NO BUSINESS Birthing!! EVER!!

Can you post proof of this statement?

"hotmoon" <[email protected]>
> > > 4. We are a free society.

> > We have laws to protect people from their own stupidity.

> This is the rationale of Communist totalitarian regimes.

So free societies do not make laws to protect people from their own
stupidity? Where do you live Roger.

> I bet you are a liberal politically.

You lose.

le moo

hotmoon wrote:

> 1. Everyone is not the same.
> 2. Everyone is not the same weight.
> 3. Some vaccinations are unnecessary.

The only one that I feel is unnecessary, and that may be because my
older kids had very mild cases of it, is chicken pox. The rest cause
serious diseases or birth defects - if you've seen the results of a baby
born to a woman who contracted rubella during her pregnancy, you'd
understand why this vaccine is required, as rubella itself isn't that
bad - that can kill and, unlike smallpox, these bacteria and viruses
have not been eradicated and still occur naturally.

> 4. We are a free society.

Then maybe we should do away with laws against murder, rape, child
abuse, if we're a "free society".

> 5. Some children become basketcases because of vaccinations.

The risks of the vaccine are far lower than the risks of these diseases.
As someone else pointed out, pertussis is a real killer of the very
young.

> 6. The medical profession treats vaccination like a factory
> procedure: exactly the same for each person.
> 7. The medical profession is defensive about vaccinations, so they
> try to discourage 1/8 or 1/4 amount test vaccinations to see if there
> is going to be a bad reaction.
> 8. Etc.

Way to cover your butt at the end, there. I'd like to see some evidence
for many of these.

Parents should have the right to decide not to immunize their children.
Fine, as long as these parents are then required to notify the schools,
their neighbors, anyone that may be affected by their children coming
down with a potentially fatal and highly contagious disease. Public
health issues often supercede personal choice; utilitarianism in action
<g>

Kimmer
kimagreenfieldatyahoodotcom

B-Ob1 wrote:

> Vaccinations are NEEDED to keep kids fom dying between 2 and 12.

Um, horseshit?