The Thread about Nothing....

http://www.theage.com.au/sport/drew...arty-ends-a-fine-innings-20170826-gy4sro.html

Todays DPF is a bit of a sad one. Drew Morphett.

I can remember him hosting and commentating 'Flashing Pedals' on the ABC in the 70s and 80s, and can even remember seeing him at Northcote having a durry between races. I liked his footy commentary as well. He didn't seem to feel the need to call every action on tv. None of this "Daicos runs, has a bounce, handballs to Millaine, who kicks with his right boot from the Southern side wing to Brown, who marks on the flank". " Daicos, Millaine, good lead and mark by Brown". Less is more. The pictures tell the story.

Someone with either facebook or twitter - get on there and tell that ******** Keenan that white cycling shoes started with Angel Arroyo. That cnut is losing it. SBS need to sack him.

Reactions: paulambry
Did I mention how amazing life is yet?
I met a couple of blokes this evening with amazingly hot girlfriends who put on shows, and I had to learn to be a decent cnut.And it was all good, even though I told John I wanted to root his woman, but they're not swingers so I have to back down.

DPF.

Walter Becker.

Not happy about this one. There are two types of people in this world. Those who like Steely Dan, and arseholes.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ace

Did I mention how amazing life is yet?
I met a couple of blokes this evening with amazingly hot girlfriends who put on shows, and I had to learn to be a decent cnut.And it was all good, even though I told John I wanted to root his woman, but they're not swingers so I have to back down.
It's quite amazing how I made such a simple thing sound so sordid.
So I went to a burlesque show and found a particular performer rather attractive.
And then I was introduced to her partner, and there was no need for horseshit, he was a decent bloke. It was fine.
Although they cut me off from drinking, as they generally do here.
I should probably threaten to burn the Licencing Cops premises down if I want to make Sydney a better place.
And I do want to make Sydney a better place again.

****ing cnuts telling me I should be tucked up in bed at 1:30am when I'm just getting warmed up. Wowsers have ruined this town. And they've made my tobacco 10 bucks more expensive per packet. It's about time they understood blowback.

Glad to hear that Cannondale pro team will be around for a while longer but ****, what a name:

Education First, presented by Drapac, powered by Cannondale.

I'll just call 'em EFing Cannondale.

Damn these musicians dying too soon! Grant Hart was 56.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

IMG_2384.JPG
Also go the Swannies.
**** Geelong. Sorry steve