The Thread about Nothing....

And the reason that all came up was I was explaining why I didn't take advantage of the free ticket I had to see this Perth band at the Enmore last night.
Appparently they were Gods amongst men.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssh7wzRDJIo

Matthews should be proud of his medal, but...... he raced too close to the front in the last 60km. I reckon he burned too much nervous energy riding top ten and lacked that snap and freshness on the climb and in the sprint. If he was cool and sat fifteen or twenty back and relaxed a bit maybe he'd be world champion. There's a sweet spot there. He wasn't in it.

Jesus christ, I've been a plumbing teacher at TAFE for for four ****ing weeks now, and suddenly I've got to go for another bloody interview. But it's a good one, it takes me from casual on nomination, which involves being renominated every 6 months, to permanent part time. Also known as I'll be in the system, until to you're too old to care anymore.
And it's my 45th birthday this week, and as much as I love having my own business with no employees, I am the quintessial sole trader. And I love not having to pay super nor compo. I am the man who gets the **** done. ATO's got a new subcontractor scheme specifically for the building industry where we've got to itemise every subcontractor, their name, ABN, address, and payments every year now. That's quite a bit of of work to I assume cut out the cash industry. I ignored that, and got an $1800 fine for the one year for each year I'd been slack. That caught my attention, I did the paperwork, fines were annulled, but still; what a bunch of ****s.

Love you all, hope you're all well, stay safe.
Steve.

Last edited:
Also, I got an email from IWork ForNSW, which I was horrified by. As in I'm now part of the ****ing problem.
Ooh, I 'm not so sure I want to admit to being a gov't ****ing employee yet.

So I wanted to edit the post above the last one to add **** but I couldn't because the editing time frame is TOO ****ING TIGHT STEVE,
I wanted to add- after I'm the man who gets **** done, that I do it alone, with honour and integrity, and I don't need horseshit fines which none of you cnuts who work for companies or even worse, the gov't, have even ****ing heard of.
The gov'ts have a hardon for tradies. They think we're all taking the ****. I'm sure some are, but not me. I'm just a poor, lazy sole trader who only just needs just enough to get by. I've given up being a homeowner. Fine me like that and you'll lose me as a resource. ****s.

Matthews should be proud of his medal, but...... he raced too close to the front in the last 60km. I reckon he burned too much nervous energy riding top ten and lacked that snap and freshness on the climb and in the sprint. If he was cool and sat fifteen or twenty back and relaxed a bit maybe he'd be world champion. There's a sweet spot there. He wasn't in it.

Generally agreed, the exception being that if he'd done everything right he'd now be a silver medallist. Sagan in the finale just wasn't going to get beaten.

So I wanted to edit the post above the last one to add **** but I couldn't because the editing time frame is TOO ****ING TIGHT STEVE,
I wanted to add- after I'm the man who gets **** done, that I do it alone, with honour and integrity, and I don't need horseshit fines which none of you cnuts who work for companies or even worse, the gov't, have even ****ing heard of.
The gov'ts have a hardon for tradies. They think we're all taking the ****. I'm sure some are, but not me. I'm just a poor, lazy sole trader who only just needs just enough to get by. I've given up being a homeowner. Fine me like that and you'll lose me as a resource. ****s.

I realise there are exceptions to most things, but given their performance on my new house, there's a pretty solid case for tradies taking the ****. A bunch of lazy ****tards that could hardly scrape together enough brain cells to control their bowel movements, and probably not even those.

Then there's the willingness to lie about ****ing up everything and dumping the problem on the next poor ****, or the home owner if they can get away with it.

And ironically, the plumbers were the worst of the lot.

****s.

Teach those young plumbers that if they treat their customers with some respect and tell them the truth about making ****ups, they'll go a lot further than trying to hide their laziness and ******** their way to the pub.

Shoulda chosen a better plumber. I'm pretty sure I've already said I'd go anywhere for you blokes, and do your plumbing properly, on an hourly rate, with some kind of allowance for travel. Don't waste your gifthorses.

Shoulda chosen a better plumber. I'm pretty sure I've already said I'd go anywhere for you blokes, and do your plumbing properly, on an hourly rate, with some kind of allowance for travel. Don't waste your gifthorses.

Didn't get a choice, the builder picked. Obviously the cheapest. The builder is the biggest bunch of Cnuts of the lot.

**** knows what possessed me to agree with that. Actually I do know, a budget and whining about how much that design was sooooooo much better than the other 6.

They took 60 weeks to do a 40 week build. Cnuts.

Any remaining budget for landscaping disappeared in storage and rent, so that your new landscaper now sits on forums and complains about the builder. Cnut.

In many ways I'd rather not be a home owner.......

Yeah but no. It's a contract. The prime contractor was your builder, and he chose the subcontractors. Shame you you didn't see how fragile it all is.

But, SERIOUSLY, if you don't know how to do tradie ****, you do have to trust someone. And if you're lucky enough to have a job where you earn more per hour than the tradies. that's golden. Otherwise maybe buy a spec house, or just rent like me.