The Thread about Nothing....

They remembered twenty recipes for lamingtons.
Gold.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ9qeX4gUeo

Briggs is cropping up in so many TV shows, it's annoying having to explain who he is to the uninitiated. Apart from Cleverman (too clever for me ... :-/ ) he's recently been in The Other Guy and Get Krack!n. Love that he's so ready to take the ****.

So Lisa wilkinson and Karl Stephanovic are on $2m a year.

The country is truly ****ed.

I also have it on good authority no one like Sam Armytank. I told you lama. She's a horrible cow.

Reactions: steve
Lisa Wilkinson is an actual journalist. Karl S is a vapid ****wit who looks good in a suit and has good teeth. Neither of them are worth more than 10% of their income. It just shows how much profit the TV networks are making if they're happy to chuck pots of cash at the presenters

How long since she's been a real journo, as opposed to just another opinionated talking head on the idiot box?

Oh for ****'s sake. So I've had an empty room here for a couple of months, which is stupid because I don't really earn enough money to have an empty room for a couple of months, but I was sick of people and I was retraining, and then I didn't want to clean the bathroom enough to bother advertising, and I hate people, especially the couples who can't read the bits where it says NO COUPLES a couple of times, and I hate emailing and texting twenty times when one phone call would have covered it, but they won't answer their phones if I ring, and also ****s who text when they're at the door instead of knocking, I mean wtf?; but someone came around tonight who I liked. And she obviously liked me enough to get drunk with me, or at least have a couple while I got drunk, and we played some good music, and she's welcome to move in if she wants to.
But seriously, what is with this synergy with young German women? Austrian in this case, but edumacated in Germany.
But she's the best this round, by far. And there's no #Me Too factor there either. Well, I mean...

Today is the day of the Australian Masters Road Race Championships which was to be my ‘A’ race for the year.

7 months back training was easy, I was riding the best I ever had and I was just starting to introduce some tempo work when bam I came down with a virus. Nothing major, just like a cold but with a headache and without the runny nose. Except something funny happened because it never quite went away. I’d start to come good and head out for a ride or two and it would return. This kept happening over the course of many months but each time I just dug a slightly deeper hole. I assumed I was just riding a bit hard or long so I dialed back the pace and duration. After a few 1/2 hour rides at just 20 km/h I was in trouble as I became bed bound for a day and no longer started coming good but kept having a day or two a week being bed bound.

At this point I twigged that I must have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Many normal blood tests later and that looks to be the diagnosis.

But now my tale of wow and misery has taken a turn for the worse as I have just been diagnosed with pneumonia. So instead of trying to get on the podium in the Masters champs I’m just trying to get out of bloody bed!

I’m sorry to cry on your collective shoulders but I just needed to vent some of my pent up frustration.

Have you still got that Camaro? If so, no sympathy for you.

Go looking in the dictionary for sympathy, it's between **** and syphillus. :rolleyes:

Actually that was vette, I take it all back.

Rest, rest, rest, lots of good food.

But Ma will actually be the one to listen to.....

I'm not seeking sympathy either, but I did want to get this off my chest as I was so looking forward to this one particular race and I know many of you can understand that feeling.

I still have my hardtop though :p