The Thread about Nothing....

Alright then. I'll do it. What's going on Classo?
M-SR was a cracker finish I thought. Headwind, big bunch. Nibali nailed it beautifully, but what a shame noone was willing to help Sagan chase after the Poggio. On that basis Nibali absolutely deserved it. But it would have only taken one rider to man up and take one or two turns with Sagan just after the descent and they would have got him by the line. He was dying. But too little, too late, congrats Nibbles. And how fast did Caleb Ewan finish? If only. A few Aussies up there too near the death which bodes well. Who is the Jewish one?
Nevertheless a pretty good start to Classics season.

Last edited:
Have I ever had a drunken rant about Peaky Blinders? Which is my favourite television show ever, I think. It's kinda touch and go with Fargo. And maybe True Detective. Or...
Also, why does the word favourite have that weird red wobbly line under it on this website? That's how it's actually spelt you Seppo ****s. Alright where was I? Peaky Blinders. BBC but also Foxtel and Netflix I think. Or get a VPN and torrent it. You won't regret it.
I went camping in Victoria over new years when the last series finished and had it scheduled to record but I'd had live F1 on perennial record too, and when I got back home I had a hard drive full of not live F1, and no last episode of Peaky Blinders. I was annoyed. An ex had thankfully saved it for me too on her HD but I never quite got over there. Anyway Foxtel kindly finally replayed it and I saw it tonight. Mmm. Goes well with cranky old plumber who got sick of Codral and Lemsip and stupid AS/NZS codes and spoke from the heart about how young new businessmen can get ****ed over by skilled businessmen and the like. They woke up for that.

It's a pretty big night with Batman and the SA election. And Gina Rhinehart and Bono running the local pie shop. But with Castlemaine Rock and enough pseudo and Bunning's sausages, everything's gonna be OK. Or something.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
View: https://youtu.be/tJmMQZKESCw?t=1h4m56s
Yes.
**** the psychologist.

Share houses aren't really an option after the age of 30. The generational divide between yourself and younger housemates just gets too wide, and for those of your own age there is a reason why they haven't got their **** together and purchased or rented their own place.
Ooh. I teach mostly young cnuts. And somehow prefer to live with young cnuts. I just sent one of my new young cnut flatmates on his way up north with his actual father who I met for the first time earlier today. It adds context. And it is all GOOD.
I don't want to live with a moron, nor apprentice one, but the world is truly all of our's oyster.

Ooh. I teach mostly young cnuts. And somehow prefer to live with young cnuts. I just sent one of my new young cnut flatmates on his way up north with his actual father who I met for the first time earlier today. It adds context. And it is all GOOD.
I don't want to live with a moron, nor apprentice one, but the world is truly all of our's oyster.
Just for context the household is now a frog, a wog and a Skip.
19yo Slobodan (the wog, although his real name is James) has called me dad more than once, which is funny but not so much now that I've met his real dad, who I'm pretty sure is or wants to be Rodney Rude. Crikey. In his favour he does buy cognac and shares it.

Slobodan? Good Serbian name!
Yep. Even funnier was young Slobodan, I mean James, pulling up photos of Slobodan and telling Dirty how much he looks like him.
And deadset, that boy is a weapon. I don't think I've ever seen a man with such pulling power. And every houseguest of his so far is a 9 plus. Including his sisters and his mum.

classic1's take on the cheating controversy engulfing the Australian cricket team,

LOL