The Thread about Nothing....

Everyone knew Warner was stupid. Turns out Smith was just as retarded. And the other one, going by his performance on tv tonight appears to be failing grade 1 remedial reading. When you really think about it, Smith, Warner and the other clown, what his name, Bancroft, haven't been banned by Australian cricket for cheating. They've been banned for being full on window lickers. From hubris, bullying, hypocrisy, boorishness and arrogance, to crying like *****es. I can't believe how small the ICC ban is for ball tampering. One match. Seriously. It should be months.

Also, lol at Warner going off about comments about his missus the other week. What a performance, what a carry on. Everyone knows she's a skank and has been stabbed by more pricks than a second hand dartboard Dave. You married her.

Even funnier, this comes just as cricket Australia are trying to flog off the tv rights. This has probably cost them $100m. Maybe more.

Everyone knew Warner was stupid. Turns out Smith was just as retarded. And the other one, going by his performance on tv tonight appears to be failing grade 1 remedial reading. When you really think about it, Smith, Warner and the other clown, what his name, Bancroft, haven't been banned by Australian cricket for cheating. They've been banned for being full on window lickers. From hubris, bullying, hypocrisy, boorishness and arrogance, to crying like *****es. I can't believe how small the ICC ban is for ball tampering. One match. Seriously. It should be months.

Also, lol at Warner going off about comments about his missus the other week. What a performance, what a carry on. Everyone knows she's a skank and has been stabbed by more pricks than a second hand dartboard Dave. You married her.

Even funnier, this comes just as cricket Australia are trying to flog off the tv rights. This has probably cost them $100m. Maybe more.
Yeah. After much thought I'd say illegally roughing up one side of the ball is probably comparable to doping in cycling. Which I seem to recall is roughly 4% enhancement over normal. And that's a one year ban in cycling, not a one match ban.
And I like cricket. I do think it should be the honourable game. One year ban please, even though noone else has ever had such for balltampering ever before.

Vive Belgium.
IMG_1367.JPG

It is pretty ****ing late, and I sent that Swiss bloke home, and there's an old Aussie asleep in my backyard, and as a gentleman I left my van where it stood, and if I'm lucky it won't cost me hundreds of dollars when I sober up and go and get it. And some music.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
View: https://youtu.be/mE9H1bW-zQ4

Yep. It's ****. I never understood the love this country has for hunters and collectors. Or cold chisel.