The Thread about Nothing....

Eoin - excellent work and how nice to share a passion with your daughter! I do miss my Delta 100 (120) and will very much miss Acros when it disappears.

Reactions: EoinC2
Eoin - excellent work and how nice to share a passion with your daughter! I do miss my Delta 100 (120) and will very much miss Acros when it disappears.
Chur, VSB.
I have a bunch of Acros 100 (35 / 120 / 4x5) in my fridge. So much, in fact, that I have little room for food, and had to give up drinking.

Reactions: paulambry
2018 TAN Dead Pool
roshea
: Jimmy Carter, George H.W. Bush, Donald Trump (eagle eyed readers might spot a theme)
classic1 - Billy Graham, Paul Gascoigne, Sean Connery
matagi - Phil the Greek, Bob Hawke, Kirk Douglas
62vette - Betty White, Robert Mugabe, Pierre Cardin
paul - Henry Kissinger, Keith Richards, David Rockefeller
wilchemy - Vera Lynn, Clint Eastwood, Olivia Newton-John

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/05/27/politics/george-hw-bush-hospital-maine/index.html
C'mon Georgie boy!

Reactions: paulambry
A3F8BCC8-11D5-452C-BE14-4074133BF14F.jpeg
I cant get enough of women who shave in public. Hawt.

Shot by daughter with 4x5 (Fujinar 165 w/ Tri-X 320)...
C001 by Eoin Christie, on Flickr

Why do I get the impression we could sit down and discuss circles of confusion and the like.

This frame is beautifully exposed - im thinking there is a Pentax spot meter bundled in your daughters kit bag or is she sunny 16 all the way (in which case I salute!).

Thanks for sharing Eoin.

Why do I get the impression we could sit down and discuss circles of confusion and the like.

This frame is beautifully exposed - im thinking there is a Pentax spot meter bundled in your daughters kit bag or is she sunny 16 all the way (in which case I salute!).

Thanks for sharing Eoin.
There was a spotmeter, although a Sekonic, not an original Pentax. Shooting Tri-X 320 @ 200. Sunny Sixteen would have worked, though, as the light was very soft.
A001 by Eoin Christie, on Flickr

Reactions: swampy1970
I'm not very good at capitalism. I kinda agree with the supermodels who won't get out of bed for less than xx.
As an innercity tradie I'm well aware of the City's parking paradigm, and the commensurate fines should one dare to park for longer than one hour anywhere. So many times I've finished a job and gone back to the van and wished I'd just stayed at home.
Without consultation my PO Box got moved into a Westfield carpark basement, which my van doesn't fit in, 2.1m being crazy and all, and long story short I just got a $257 fine for picking up my mail. Yes 4 minutes in a no standing zone, but **** off, let me get me ****ing mail you ****s. Which was mostly just final notices from ******** ATO debt collectors for my not having paid my BAS within 14 days.
I wanna fight it. In a court of law. And waste those ****'s money at least as much as mine. Opinions?

Last edited: