This is Worth Trying! $$$ EXTRA INCOME WITH PAYPAL!

abjsweb

Sep 17, 2006
IT REALLY WORKS!

IT WAS PROVEN ON OPRAH, DATELINE, 20/20, WALL STREET JOURNAL, ON NATIONAL TV.

HONESTY, FAITH and INTEGRITY MAKES THIS SYSTEM WORK!

I know that you have either seen this on Oprah, I'm a big fun of Oprah so i tried it and i had received numerous emails about this simple program, and probably just deleted them. I know I have! But for some reason, this time I decided to give it a try. After all, it's only a $6.00 investment with the potential to receive more in return, the instructions are clearly laid out.

PAYPAL VERIFIES THAT THIS $6 INVESTMENT SCHEME IS 100% LEGAL AND IS A BIG HIT THIS YEAR. SEE THEIR NOTE BELOW OR ASK THEM DIRECTLY...GREAT RETURN ON INVESTMENT!

Message from PayPal:

"Dear Member, it has come to our attention that there is a PayPal scheme floating around. You may have heard of or seen the $6 scheme. You may have even taken part in it. Well, we have been asked a lot of questions about this scheme. The answer is: yes it does work and yes it is safe to use providing you follow the rules. It is legal and has made a big hit on the internet this year. If you would like to take part in this scheme or would like a bit more information then please see the attached file that was kindly donated to us. Thank you for using PayPal!"
Read on…

REQUIREMENTS

1) An email address
2) A Premier or Business PayPal account

STEP 1- Set Up Your FREE PayPal Account (
https://www.paypal.com... ). Be sure to sign up for a free PREMIER or BUSINESS account (And not just a PERSONAL account) if people want to use a credit card to pay.

STEP 2 - Sending PayPal Money. "It is an undeniable law of the universe that we must first give in order to receive." Now all you have to do is send $1.00 by way of PayPal to each of the six email addresses listed below. Make sure the subject of the payment says... *PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST* (This keeps the program 100% legal so please don't forget!) (Just in case you still haven't opened your PayPal account yet, use this link to open one in your name.
https://www.paypal.com...

Email Addresses:

1) [email protected]
2) [email protected]
3) [email protected]
4) [email protected]
5) [email protected]
6) [email protected]

Remember, all of this is ABSOLUTELY LEGAL and ONLY SEND TO THOSE WHO HAS LEGITIMATE PREMIER PAYPAL ACCOUNT HOLDERS.

STEP 3 - Adding Your Email Address After You Send Your Six $1.00 Payments.
It's your turn to add your email address to the list! Take the 1) email off the list that you see above, move the other addresses up one (6 becomes 5 & 5 becomes 4, etc) then put YOUR email address (the one used in your PayPal account) as 6) on the list. **MAKE SURE THE EMAIL IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS IN YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT.**

STEP 4 - You are now ready to post your copy of this message, to at least 200 newsgroups, message boards, forums, discussion boards, or your can email this message. (All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make! In this situation your job is to let as many people see this letter as possible. You can even start posting the moment your email is confirmed. Payments will still appear in your PayPal account even while your bank account is being confirmed.

NOTE: PAYPAL WILL AUTOMATICALLY NOTICE IF YOU JUST PLACE YOUR NAME WITHOUT PAYING. THEY WILL DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT …AND POSSIBLY PURSUE LEGAL ACTION, SINCE THIS IS A LEGITIMATE PROGRAM, AND THEY ARE A PART OF IT!

There are tons of new people joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work. As long as people follow through with sending out $6.00, it works!

I WISH YOU GREAT SUCCESS PROSPERITY!