This year is so much better than last year....

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Bowulf, Jan 4, 2005.

  1. Bowulf

    Bowulf Guest

    Just a post to say how much more I am looking forward to this year (at
    270 and dropping at 3#/week) than last year at this time (420 and
    rising). Atkins has been a miraculous change for me. If you are
    thinking about it for the New Year, there is literally no time like the
    present to start.

    --
    Kent - 32-M-6'4"
    HW 429/SW 411/CW 273/GW 225

    Tags:

  2. Bob M

    Bob M Guest

    On 4 Jan 2005 13:15:29 -0800, Bowulf <bowulf@gmail.com> wrote:

    > Just a post to say how much more I am looking forward to this year (at
    > 270 and dropping at 3#/week) than last year at this time (420 and
    > rising). Atkins has been a miraculous change for me. If you are
    > thinking about it for the New Year, there is literally no time like the
    > present to start.
    >
    > --
    > Kent - 32-M-6'4"
    > HW 429/SW 411/CW 273/GW 225
    > Started 3-31-04 - 138 pounds down
    > Current Side-by-Side - http://www.network-admin.net/profile.jpg
    > Weight Loss Photos - http://www.flickr.com/photos/38243172@N00/

    Whoa! 138 pounds. That's impressive.

    --
    Bob in CT

  3. Saffire

    Saffire Guest

    In article <1104873329.907322.203770@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
    bowulf@gmail.com says...
    > Just a post to say how much more I am looking forward to this year (at
    > 270 and dropping at 3#/week) than last year at this time (420 and
    > rising). Atkins has been a miraculous change for me. If you are
    > thinking about it for the New Year, there is literally no time like the
    > present to start.
    >
    > --
    > Kent - 32-M-6'4"
    > HW 429/SW 411/CW 273/GW 225
    > Started 3-31-04 - 138 pounds down
    > Current Side-by-Side - http://www.network-admin.net/profile.jpg
    > Weight Loss Photos - http://www.flickr.com/photos/38243172@N00/

    WELL DONE, Kent! I agree about starting it NOW -- once the decision to
    do it has been made, there's really no reason to wait.

    --
    Saffire
    205/145/125 - 5'1.5"

  4. Cheri

    Cheri Guest

    Excellent progress, and excellent frame of mind. Keep it up. :)

    --
    Cheri

    Bowulf wrote in message
    <1104873329.907322.203770@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>...
    >Just a post to say how much more I am looking forward to this year (at
    >270 and dropping at 3#/week) than last year at this time (420 and
    >rising). Atkins has been a miraculous change for me. If you are
    >thinking about it for the New Year, there is literally no time like the
    >present to start.
    >
    >--
    >Kent - 32-M-6'4"
    >HW 429/SW 411/CW 273/GW 225
    >Started 3-31-04 - 138 pounds down
    >Current Side-by-Side - http://www.network-admin.net/profile.jpg
    >Weight Loss Photos - http://www.flickr.com/photos/38243172@N00/

  5. kaye

    kaye Guest

    My gosh, well done.
    --
    Don't use that magical, mysterious, joy fantastic fascinating word called
    love unless you love me to the nines."
    "Bowulf" <bowulf@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Just a post to say how much more I am looking forward to this year (at
    > 270 and dropping at 3#/week) than last year at this time (420 and
    > rising). Atkins has been a miraculous change for me. If you are
    > thinking about it for the New Year, there is literally no time like the
    > present to start.
    >
    > --
    > Kent - 32-M-6'4"
    > HW 429/SW 411/CW 273/GW 225
    > Started 3-31-04 - 138 pounds down
    > Current Side-by-Side - http://www.network-admin.net/profile.jpg
    > Weight Loss Photos - http://www.flickr.com/photos/38243172@N00/

  6. JJ

    JJ Guest

    Bowulf wrote:
    > Just a post to say how much more I am looking forward to
    > this year (at
    > 270 and dropping at 3#/week) than last year at this time
    > (420 and
    > rising). Atkins has been a miraculous change for me. If
    > you are
    > thinking about it for the New Year, there is literally no
    > time like
    > the present to start.

    Very good work and progress Kent. And an excellent
    sentiment as well.

    --
    JJ.
    275/175/180 - as of November 1, 2004 (adjusted target

  7. Jim Bard

    Jim Bard Guest

    "Bowulf" <bowulf@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Just a post to say how much more I am looking forward to this year (at
    > 270 and dropping at 3#/week) than last year at this time (420 and
    > rising). Atkins has been a miraculous change for me. If you are
    > thinking about it for the New Year, there is literally no time like the
    > present to start.
    >
    > --
    > Kent - 32-M-6'4"
    > HW 429/SW 411/CW 273/GW 225
    > Started 3-31-04 - 138 pounds down
    > Current Side-by-Side - http://www.network-admin.net/profile.jpg
    > Weight Loss Photos - http://www.flickr.com/photos/38243172@N00/

    I've thought about that, as far as the timeline goes. and I'm not enthused.

    In '98 we had a flood that kept us on CNN news for a week. I got used to
    seeing their copters flying overhead. In 2003 we had a hurricane. We were
    again on CNN news for a week, but none of us had power, so we didn't get to
    see it. Christmas just last month, we had a record snowfall. It generally
    never snows or even freezes here.

    I don't know what's going to happen this year.

Share This Page