Tour de France: Most Bizarre Moments

The faceplant is pretty funny. The last guy pedaling through all that wind is pretty wild too though. He had stuff flying every which way and he made it through! Good stuff. The Tour is just awesome!

One really bizzare moment that I can recall is on a mountain stage finish Marco Pantani leading was about 200 meters from the finish line when a bloke rode by him wearing a yellow jersey and two other blokes dressed in a green jersey and a polka dot jersey rode by him
as well!/img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif

I can't remember which Tour it was in.
All I can remember is David Duffield saying "where did those idiots appear from?"/img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif/img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif

It's all good! Everybody loves muscular lower ends of men, especially the face planters. Ha ha!

Q: What's your favorite riding style?

A: I'm a face planter if you like.

Q: What do you like to grow?

A: Cukes.

Q: Well, what does that get you into?

A: Pickles.

Man that brought back memories of the 80s and 90s. Alcala fixin' his "do" Breukink catnapping on his bike Millar missing the turn and ghirotto getting the win on guzet neige (iPhone spelling) Bugno knocked off his bike on the Galibier and smacking said fan in the head with his bike ... And all the fun stuff that happened during stages when it wasn't all done at 30mph like it is these days.