Trader Joe's sauces

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Muckerheide, Mar 23, 2004.

  1. Muckerheide

    Muckerheide Guest

    Trader Joe's seems to have a whole slew of new pre-made
    cooking sauces. There is a mojo one, several Thai, etc. Has
    anyone found one to be especially good? I had their Scoville
    Scoundrel as a dipping sauce recently and really liked it.

    Tags:

  2. Saerah

    Saerah Guest

    Muckerheide wrote in message ...
    >Trader Joe's seems to have a whole slew of new pre-made
    >cooking sauces. There is a mojo one, several Thai, etc. Has
    >anyone found one to be especially good? I had their
    >Scoville Scoundrel as a dipping sauce
    recently
    >and really liked it.

    the red ccurry sauce is good. i tried one of the "simmer
    sauces" too, and liked it.

    --
    Saerah

    TANSTAAFL

    that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it
    had an underlying truth."

    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing
    swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive
    power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some
    farcical aquatic ceremony."

  3. Cygnus

    Cygnus Guest

    "Muckerheide" <muckerheide@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Trader Joe's seems to have a whole slew of new pre-made
    > cooking sauces. There is a mojo one, several Thai, etc.
    > Has anyone found one to be especially good? I had their
    > Scoville Scoundrel as a dipping sauce
    recently
    > and really liked it.

    Mojo is really good, as are the simmer sauces. I also really
    enjoy their Chianti marinara sauce.

    Joe

Share This Page