Training Suits

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Jane, Jan 9, 2004.

  1. Jane

    Jane Guest

    Hi,

    I'm quite new to Triathlon. My question is regarding suits for training in. Having started last year
    during the summer, I found the Speedo one-piece auqablade swimsuit to be really comfortable, as many
    of you know the summer in the UK last year was really hot so I used to put on my onepiece and go
    swimming in a nearby lake then followed by a run afterwards, it was a great training session! Now
    that I am trying to get back into it I have found that my suit is a little worn and am looking for a
    replacement. Speedo however do not seem to do a performace onepice with high leg/neck so I was
    wondering if anyone knows of another manufacturer. I found the speedo really comfortable as the
    bottom of the swimsuit does not ride up the nether regions when cycling.

    Many thanks Jane

    Tags:

  2. "Jane" <wetlook_one@yahoo.co.uk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm quite new to Triathlon. My question is regarding suits for training in. Having started last
    > year during the summer, I found the Speedo one-piece auqablade swimsuit to be really comfortable,
    > as many of you know the summer in the UK last year was really hot so I used to put on my onepiece
    > and go swimming in a nearby lake then followed by a run afterwards, it was a great training
    > session! Now that I am trying to get back into it I have found that my suit is a little worn and
    > am looking for a replacement. Speedo however do not seem to do a performace onepice with high
    > leg/neck so I was wondering if anyone knows of another manufacturer. I found the speedo really
    > comfortable as the bottom of the swimsuit does not ride up the nether regions when cycling.
    >
    > Many thanks Jane

    so many: orca rono asics ironman wetsuits desoto ...

    --
    kind regards kai baumgartner [ valid email addresses for reply can be found here: www.3athlon.de &
    www.lightweight-premium-dealer.com ]

Share This Page