Training Suits

J

Jane

Hi,

I'm quite new to Triathlon. My question is regarding suits for training in. Having started last year
during the summer, I found the Speedo one-piece auqablade swimsuit to be really comfortable, as many
of you know the summer in the UK last year was really hot so I used to put on my onepiece and go
swimming in a nearby lake then followed by a run afterwards, it was a great training session! Now
that I am trying to get back into it I have found that my suit is a little worn and am looking for a
replacement. Speedo however do not seem to do a performace onepice with high leg/neck so I was
wondering if anyone knows of another manufacturer. I found the speedo really comfortable as the
bottom of the swimsuit does not ride up the nether regions when cycling.

Many thanks Jane

"Jane" <[email protected]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:[email protected]...
> Hi,
>
> I'm quite new to Triathlon. My question is regarding suits for training in. Having started last
> year during the summer, I found the Speedo one-piece auqablade swimsuit to be really comfortable,
> as many of you know the summer in the UK last year was really hot so I used to put on my onepiece
> and go swimming in a nearby lake then followed by a run afterwards, it was a great training
> session! Now that I am trying to get back into it I have found that my suit is a little worn and
> am looking for a replacement. Speedo however do not seem to do a performace onepice with high
> leg/neck so I was wondering if anyone knows of another manufacturer. I found the speedo really
> comfortable as the bottom of the swimsuit does not ride up the nether regions when cycling.
>
> Many thanks Jane

so many: orca rono asics ironman wetsuits desoto ...

--
kind regards kai baumgartner [ valid email addresses for reply can be found here: www.3athlon.de &
www.lightweight-premium-dealer.com ]