Treat diabetes at 86.68% efficiency with supplement

Hi,

I happened to read a lot of arguments about bitter melon
here. We have lab reports supporting the records of the
efficacy of Bitter Melon Capsule on diabetes conditions
as an officially proved functional food in China. What
made Bitter Melon Capsule special is following: *Clinical
trial shows that the product's efficiency is 86.68%. *It
is revolution in the history of treating diabetes, i.e.
deriving plant insulin from bitter melon. *It fits both
Type I and Type II diabetics. *It can replace the often-
used medicine for decreasing blood sugar levels. *It is
the only Bitter Melon product in which insulin reactivity
was detected. *It does not cause hypoglycemia. *The lab
experiments were conducted in Institute of Biotechnology
in Fuzhou University in China and Tokyo Medical
University in Japan.

Hopefully this information helps. For further information,
please email:[email protected]

W <[email protected]> wrote on 8 Mar 2004 18:57:29 -0800:
> Hi,

> I happened to read a lot of arguments about bitter
> melon here.

That's a close cousin of sour grapes, isn't it?

> We have lab reports supporting the records of the efficacy
> of Bitter Melon Capsule on diabetes conditions as an
> officially proved functional food in China.

An "officially proved _functional_ food"? Hee Haw!

> What made Bitter Melon Capsule special is following:
> *Clinical trial shows that the product's efficiency
> is 86.68%.

Funny, I think you're exaggerating. The reports I've seen
suggest that the efficiency is actually only 86.63755%.

> *It is revolution in the history of treating diabetes,
> i.e. deriving plant insulin from bitter melon.

"Plant insulin"? Could be useful if you ever need to treat a
diabetic melon.

> *It fits both Type I and Type II diabetics.

It's certainly given me fits of laughter.

> *It can replace the often-used medicine for decreasing
> blood sugar levels. *It is the only Bitter Melon product
> in which insulin reactivity was detected.

What the fine is "insulin reactivity"?

> *It does not cause hypoglycemia.

ROTFLMHO! I'm sure it doesn't.

> *The lab experiments were conducted in Institute of
> Biotechnology in Fuzhou University in China and Tokyo
> Medical University in Japan.

<Yawn>

> Hopefully this information helps. For further information,
> please email:[email protected]

It did, actually. It gave me a good laugh.

--
Alan Mackenzie (Munich, Germany) Email: [email protected]; to
decode, wherever there is a repeated letter (like "aa"),

"W" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi,
>
> I happened to read a lot of arguments about bitter melon
> here. We have lab reports supporting the records of the
> efficacy of Bitter Melon Capsule on diabetes conditions as
> an officially proved functional food in China.

It wont be costly, coz you won't be aliove for long and if
that stops you

Beav

I guess there is no diabetes in China now that they have a
"cure". Think I saw an blurb on TV that says they have a
problem I dreamed the other night I was cured. I tried to
jump up and fell on my face. There is a real world. Guy

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 16:43:33 -0000, "Beav"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"W" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Hi,
>>
>> I happened to read a lot of arguments about bitter melon
>> here. We have lab reports supporting the records of the
>> efficacy of Bitter Melon Capsule on diabetes conditions
>> as an officially proved functional food in China.
>

>It wont be costly, coz you won't be aliove for long and if
>that stops you

>Beav

"Guy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I guess there is no diabetes in China now that they have a
> "cure". Think I saw an blurb on TV that says they have a
> problem I dreamed the other night I was cured. I tried to
> jump up and fell on my face. There is a real world.

Indeed there is, and this bitter melon **** has been
mentioned for YEARS. If it WAS so great, we'd all be eating
that shite 'til it fell out of our ears.

Beav