Treat diabetes at 86.68% efficiency with supplement

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by W, Mar 9, 2004.

  1. W

    W Guest

    Hi,

    I happened to read a lot of arguments about bitter melon
    here. We have lab reports supporting the records of the
    efficacy of Bitter Melon Capsule on diabetes conditions
    as an officially proved functional food in China. What
    made Bitter Melon Capsule special is following: *Clinical
    trial shows that the product's efficiency is 86.68%. *It
    is revolution in the history of treating diabetes, i.e.
    deriving plant insulin from bitter melon. *It fits both
    Type I and Type II diabetics. *It can replace the often-
    used medicine for decreasing blood sugar levels. *It is
    the only Bitter Melon product in which insulin reactivity
    was detected. *It does not cause hypoglycemia. *The lab
    experiments were conducted in Institute of Biotechnology
    in Fuzhou University in China and Tokyo Medical
    University in Japan.

    Hopefully this information helps. For further information,
    please email:Bittermelon2004@yahoo.com

    Tags:

  2. Flying Rat

    Flying Rat Guest

    W said this...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I happened to post a lot of bullshit about bitter
    > melon here.

    and I sent them all to

    groups-abuse@google.com abuse@yahoo.com
    hostmaster@net.edu.cn

    who all agree spamming is bad....especially a spammer who
    abuses Government facilities in China. Don't they execute
    people for that?

    Ratty

  3. W <Bittermelon2004@yahoo.com> wrote on 8 Mar 2004 18:57:29 -0800:
    > Hi,

    > I happened to read a lot of arguments about bitter
    > melon here.

    That's a close cousin of sour grapes, isn't it?

    > We have lab reports supporting the records of the efficacy
    > of Bitter Melon Capsule on diabetes conditions as an
    > officially proved functional food in China.

    An "officially proved _functional_ food"? Hee Haw!

    > What made Bitter Melon Capsule special is following:
    > *Clinical trial shows that the product's efficiency
    > is 86.68%.

    Funny, I think you're exaggerating. The reports I've seen
    suggest that the efficiency is actually only 86.63755%.

    > *It is revolution in the history of treating diabetes,
    > i.e. deriving plant insulin from bitter melon.

    "Plant insulin"? Could be useful if you ever need to treat a
    diabetic melon.

    > *It fits both Type I and Type II diabetics.

    It's certainly given me fits of laughter.

    > *It can replace the often-used medicine for decreasing
    > blood sugar levels. *It is the only Bitter Melon product
    > in which insulin reactivity was detected.

    What the fine is "insulin reactivity"?

    > *It does not cause hypoglycemia.

    ROTFLMHO! I'm sure it doesn't.

    > *The lab experiments were conducted in Institute of
    > Biotechnology in Fuzhou University in China and Tokyo
    > Medical University in Japan.

    <Yawn>

    > Hopefully this information helps. For further information,
    > please email:Bittermelon2004@yahoo.com

    It did, actually. It gave me a good laugh.

    --
    Alan Mackenzie (Munich, Germany) Email: aacm@muuc.dee; to
    decode, wherever there is a repeated letter (like "aa"),

  4. Beav

    Beav Guest

    "W" <Bittermelon2004@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I happened to read a lot of arguments about bitter melon
    > here. We have lab reports supporting the records of the
    > efficacy of Bitter Melon Capsule on diabetes conditions as
    > an officially proved functional food in China.

    It wont be costly, coz you won't be aliove for long and if
    that stops you

    Beav

  5. Guy

    Guy Guest

    I guess there is no diabetes in China now that they have a
    "cure". Think I saw an blurb on TV that says they have a
    problem I dreamed the other night I was cured. I tried to
    jump up and fell on my face. There is a real world. Guy

    On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 16:43:33 -0000, "Beav"
    <beavis.original@ntloxoworld.com> wrote:

    >"W" <Bittermelon2004@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I happened to read a lot of arguments about bitter melon
    >> here. We have lab reports supporting the records of the
    >> efficacy of Bitter Melon Capsule on diabetes conditions
    >> as an officially proved functional food in China.
    >

    >It wont be costly, coz you won't be aliove for long and if
    >that stops you

    >Beav

  6. Beav

    Beav Guest

    "Guy" <gswil@intertex.net> wrote in message
    > I guess there is no diabetes in China now that they have a
    > "cure". Think I saw an blurb on TV that says they have a
    > problem I dreamed the other night I was cured. I tried to
    > jump up and fell on my face. There is a real world.

    Indeed there is, and this bitter melon crap has been
    mentioned for YEARS. If it WAS so great, we'd all be eating
    that shite 'til it fell out of our ears.

    Beav

Share This Page