Ultimate safety mod for helmets?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Werehatrack, May 8, 2006.

  1. Werehatrack

    Werehatrack Guest

    http://www.lessemf.com/paint.html

    Thorough application should combine the functions of a bike helmet and
    AFDB.

    --
    Typoes are a feature, not a bug.

  2. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    Werehatrack wrote:
    > http://www.lessemf.com/paint.html
    >
    > Thorough application should combine the functions of a bike helmet and
    > AFDB.

    Forget the helmet. I'm gonna paint my ROOF with that stuff!

    Bill "lessee...$460/gallon...better cash in a few notes" S.

  3. Leo Lichtman

    Leo Lichtman Guest

    Is it really more effective than aluminum foil at warding off evil spirits
    and brain-spies?

  4. Werehatrack

    Werehatrack Guest

    On Tue, 09 May 2006 10:48:51 -0500, catzz66 <dingdong@rammalamma.net>
    wrote:

    >Werehatrack wrote:
    >> http://www.lessemf.com/paint.html
    >>
    >> Thorough application should combine the functions of a bike helmet and
    >> AFDB.
    >>

    >I think this one also might have some possible safety applications down
    >the road.
    >
    >http://www.hatsinthebelfry.com/page/H/PROD/party_hat/propmulti

    Go with the original:

    www.interstellarpropeller.com

    http://www.propellerheadhats.com/index2.html

    They have a helmet version. No, really. It's called a "Prop Top"

    --
    Typoes are a feature, not a bug.

  5. catzz66

    catzz66 Guest

  6. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    Werehatrack wrote:
    > On Tue, 09 May 2006 10:48:51 -0500, catzz66 <dingdong@rammalamma.net>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Werehatrack wrote:
    >>> http://www.lessemf.com/paint.html
    >>>
    >>> Thorough application should combine the functions of a bike helmet
    >>> and AFDB.
    >>>

    >> I think this one also might have some possible safety applications
    >> down the road.
    >>
    >> http://www.hatsinthebelfry.com/page/H/PROD/party_hat/propmulti

    > Go with the original:
    >
    > www.interstellarpropeller.com
    >
    > http://www.propellerheadhats.com/index2.html
    >
    > They have a helmet version. No, really. It's called a "Prop Top"

    Are you guys MAD?!? Those things will practically /escort/ the spy plane
    boogie waves right in to your brain.

    Proceed at your own risk...

    BS

Share This Page