VDB to carry gun in next race.

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Callistus Valerius, Jul 27, 2004.

  1. VDB wants to be able to carry self-protection in his next race. "There
    are assassins all along those roads, and I should be allowed to defend
    myself against them."

    Tags:

  2. Kenny

    Kenny Guest

    "Callistus Valerius" <jazzyboss@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<ULyNc.520$cK.320@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>...
    > VDB wants to be able to carry self-protection in his next race. "There
    > are assassins all along those roads, and I should be allowed to defend
    > myself against them."

    If there will be a next race...

    Kenny

  3. gwhite

    gwhite Guest

    Callistus Valerius wrote:

    > VDB wants to be able to carry self-protection in his next race. "There
    > are assassins all along those roads, and I should be allowed to defend
    > myself against them."

    Brian T has two. So there.

Share This Page