~Video~ Copper Canyon, Mexico

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Ride-A-Lot, Mar 8, 2005.

  1. Ride-A-Lot

    Ride-A-Lot Guest

    Tags:

  2. CB

    CB Guest

    Oh yeah........ OH YEAH......!!!

    Best that all you that fear travel to Mexico stay home.

    This trail "don't need no stinking scared bikers".

    Mitch, you out did yourself. The video is nice, and that is only the
    high country riding!!!
    I have a group of 6 signed up so far, they will appreciate the preview
    of things to come!

    Copper Canyon ROCKS

    Chip "can't wait till October"

  3. Ride-A-Lot

    Ride-A-Lot Guest

    CB wrote:
    > Oh yeah........ OH YEAH......!!!
    >
    > Best that all you that fear travel to Mexico stay home.
    >
    > This trail "don't need no stinking scared bikers".
    >
    > Mitch, you out did yourself. The video is nice, and that is only the
    > high country riding!!!
    > I have a group of 6 signed up so far, they will appreciate the preview
    > of things to come!
    >
    > Copper Canyon ROCKS
    >
    > Chip "can't wait till October"

    More video is on the way from down in the Canyon.

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

Share This Page