vor, altimeter, 100 feet of carbon fiber cloth

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by y020181sailboat@yahoo.com, Feb 12, 2005.

  1. trying to get rid of..... tried selling at ebay .......yours for
    free....... pay for shipping

    vor, altimeter, 100 feet of carbon fiber cloth

    the cloth is new and the vor and altimeter is 10 years old.....

    email y020181sailb...@yahoo.com(no spam)

    google: vacation rentals maui retreat

    no spam

    Tags:

  2. bikeguy11968

    bikeguy11968 Guest

  3. alan

    alan Guest

    Hi

    I am interested and will be able to use what you have. I do composite
    work. What do I owe you?

    Alan
    y020181sailboat@yahoo.com wrote:
    > trying to get rid of..... tried selling at ebay .......yours for
    > free....... pay for shipping
    >

    > vor, altimeter, 100 feet of carbon fiber cloth
    >

    > the cloth is new and the vor and altimeter is 10 years old.....
    >

    > email y020181sailb...@yahoo.com(no spam)
    >

    > google: vacation rentals maui retreat
    >
    > no spam

Share This Page