week 6

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Mobjoe, Apr 8, 2004.

  1. Mobjoe

    Mobjoe Guest

    Another good week :) walked everyday and did some situps everyday.

    Happy Easter,

    Mobjoe

    201.4/153/187.0

    -14.4

    Tags:

  2. Skiur

    Skiur Guest

    Keep up the great work Mobjoe!

    Julie "Mobjoe" <mobjoe@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > Another good week :) walked everyday and did some situps
    > everyday.
    >
    > Happy Easter,
    >
    > Mobjoe
    >
    > 201.4/153/187.0
    >
    > -14.4

  3. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Mobjoe wrote:
    > Another good week :) walked everyday and did some situps
    > everyday.
    >
    > Happy Easter,
    >
    > Mobjoe
    >
    > 201.4/153/187.0
    >
    > -14.4

    Congrats on your exercise every day!!

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/194.5/155 WNM 193.5/194.5/181.5 50 lbs off
    241.5/194.5/191.5

  4. Michelle Guy

    Michelle Guy Guest

    some exercise every day is excellent, it turns into a
    routine, then you miss it when you can't do it. I have
    visitors at the moment so no exercise bike for me :-, I miss
    it even if I did get my exercise in by skiing yesterday.
    Today it is raining, everyone is sleeping in I want to get
    on my bike but it is in the room someone is sleeping in.
    Michelle Ozzie in Switzerland

    WW WI 69.8 / 60.2 / 61kg 134 lbs

    On 8 Apr 2004 19:30:48 -0700, mobjoe@sbcglobal.net
    (Mobjoe) wrote:

    >Another good week :) walked everyday and did some situps
    >everyday.
    >
    >Happy Easter,
    >
    >Mobjoe
    >
    >201.4/153/187.0