What an ass Ms Universe!

J_Spencer

New Member
Aug 20, 2004
aren't you just bloody proud to be an australian, i know it's not cycling related but i mean god bless Jennifer Hawkins skirt, absolute perfection. well off to the gabba tonight to see the lions kill the saints then going for a hangover ride tomorrow morning. hope you all have a good night. remember, stay off the roads it's safer.

On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 18:59:13 +1000, J_Spencer
<[email protected]> wrote:

> aren't you just bloody proud to be an australian, i know it's not
> cycling related but i mean god bless Jennifer Hawkins skirt, absolute
> perfection. well off to the gabba tonight to see the lions kill the
> saints then going for a hangover ride tomorrow morning. cya.

Her bum is nothing special and, over all, she is far from perfect in body shape.
Not enough curves on her.

Ken Oaf wrote:

> On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 18:59:13 +1000, J_Spencer
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > aren't you just bloody proud to be an australian, i know it's not
> > cycling related but i mean god bless Jennifer Hawkins skirt, absolute
> > perfection. well off to the gabba tonight to see the lions kill the
> > saints then going for a hangover ride tomorrow morning. cya.

> Her bum is nothing special and, over all, she is far from perfect in body shape.
> Not enough curves on her.

She doesn't have the traditional lard-****. Really not very Aussie at
all, is it?

<[email protected]> wrote:

> aren't you just bloody proud to be an australian, i know it's not
> cycling related but i mean god bless Jennifer Hawkins skirt, absolute
> perfection. well off to the gabba tonight to see the lions kill the
> saints then going for a hangover ride tomorrow morning. cya.

Her bum is nothing special and, over all, she is far from perfect in body shape.
Not enough curves on her.
there is no pleasing some people....i mean she is MS UNIVERSE!!!

Oh come on...there almost wasn't an **** there! That girl needs to get a bike. And use it. Lots. I seem to recall someone posting pics of a triathlete a while ago...now THAT was an ****.

Resound <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> byron27 Wrote:
> > there is no pleasing some people....i mean she is MS UNIVERSE!!!

> Oh come on...there almost wasn't an **** there! That girl needs to get
> a bike. And use it. Lots. I seem to recall someone posting pics of a
> triathlete a while ago...now THAT was an ****.

BLACKHAWK DOWN

YEPYEPYEPYEP but im not ha ha ha

byron27 wrote:

> there is no pleasing some people....i mean she is MS UNIVERSE!!!

Don't you think Ms Universe is a strange title. No person from another
planet or Galaxie has ever entered.

Theo

Theo Bekkers said:
byron27 wrote:

> there is no pleasing some people....i mean she is MS UNIVERSE!!!

Don't you think Ms Universe is a strange title. No person from another
planet or Galaxie has ever entered.

Theo

Yeah, suppose humans are the only species who can enter the comp. Surely there must be a couple of lurking trekkies/b5er's who can give advice on this vexxing issue. Now back to aimless bike chatter.... :rolleyes:

Theo Bekkers said:
byron27 wrote:

> there is no pleasing some people....i mean she is MS UNIVERSE!!!

Don't you think Ms Universe is a strange title. No person from another
planet or Galaxie has ever entered.

Theo
Sounds better that Ms Thomastown ('pologies to all you Thomastownians out there . . .)

M "body-image" H

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 09:33:36 +0800, "Theo Bekkers"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>byron27 wrote:
>
>> there is no pleasing some people....i mean she is MS UNIVERSE!!!

>Don't you think Ms Universe is a strange title. No person from another
>planet or Galaxie has ever entered.

There was already a Miss World run by a British company. So when the
Americans set up something to compete, it naturally had to be bigger.

--
Regards.
Richard.

"Theo Bekkers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> byron27 wrote:
>
> > there is no pleasing some people....i mean she is MS UNIVERSE!!!

> Don't you think Ms Universe is a strange title. No person from another
> planet or Galaxie has ever entered.

The version of it in the TV show "Futurama" was much better.. :)

(an actual universe version, with the winner being a large lump
of protoplasm that engulfed the trophy)