What Is Your Zodiac Sign?

I'm a Sagittarius, December 7th. I think astrology is an entirely daft concept though. Good for lame pick up lines and idle chat, but nothing more. That is just my opinion though. I don't mean to ruin the fun for others.

Reactions: BikeBikeBikeBike
Libra. When I searched for famous libras and found Avril Lavigne and Kim Kardashian, I almost wished Iwas born some other day. But then I saw Ghandi and Al Sharpton. I guess they make up for it.

lightenstir said:
Libra. When I searched for famous libras and found Avril Lavigne and Kim Kardashian, I almost wished Iwas born some other day. But then I saw Ghandi and Al Sharpton. I guess they make up for it.
Kim Kardashian oh lord ! Haha :D That was probably a shock for you to discover that. :)

I was born on May second and I think I am under the sign of Taurus. They say it is the money sign and hard-headedness but one thing is for sure I am full of passion.

I'm a Sagittarius. I was born on December 14. I used to check my zodiac daily, but lately I do not remember about that. But anyway, I love being a Sagittarius.

I'm a pisces. Born on March 4th. Ive never really boughtbinto the whole zodiac sign thing. It just strikes me as silky and superstisious. Some people seem to really abide by it and believe in it though. Had a girlfriend who really was into it hardcore.

I am Taurus the bull, born on May 9. I have been told we like to bulldoze our way through life but scarcely think that's true. :rolleyes:

I'm glad to see that there are so many other Taureans! My birthday is also on May 9th! I tend to get along best with other Taurus and Scorpios.

I'm a virgo too, Cheryllei, cool. One day after yours is my birthday. I've never known any other virgos in real life, actually, now that I think of it. Ah well. I'm usually surrounded by pisces and sagittariuseseses. :p