Originally posted by bikefreak101
I have a hunch that TREK will win this poll
I have a 2001 MARIN Bear Valley

None of the above...

Intense, 2 of them.

Originally posted by bikefreak101
I have a hunch that TREK will win this poll
I have a 2001 MARIN Bear Valley

I have 2, one is a 2004 Trek Navigator 100 and the other is a 96 GT Outpost.

Trek 4300 just for training. I do mostly road cycling wit a Look

I'd say it will end up with Giant on top

They are the biggest bike manufacturer in the world and offer good value for money, i don't know about other countries but trek and cannondale are a bit expensive out here in Aus

For the record I have 5 Giant bikes in my living room right now!

Speaking of Giant, a lot of the "other" brands you see listed, with the exception of Cannondale and Litespeed are probably made in their factories.

I've got one bike I bought new and have been changing parts on since, a 02' Schwinn Mesa DSX. I've also got a few older bikes: most of em are being restored or rebuilt -- 90-somethin' GT All-terra, a 80-somethin' Centruion road bike, a couple Western Auto hybrid cruisers, a fairly new Huffy I got for $10...

Kona Hoss. Had it about 3 weeks and - as a big rider - it's been just what I was looking for! Thanks Kona for building a bike us larger folks can ride the hell out of...

5 year old Specialized Hardrock with Fox Vanilla 125 RLC. The fox is a sweet all around fork. Looking to buy a Specialized Hardrock Pro with the black and gray flame paint job then I'll put my Fox on that.

I have a yellow schwinn homegrown comp. with a mars elite fork and a carbon flat bar.

Vector Haro hardtail. I beat the **** out this bike and it held. I'm not a small guy (220lb.) looking to move into a X1 waiting for the 2003's to go on sale