What type of bike do you have

Road racers: Colnago, Olmo, Puch, 2 Austro-Daimlers, Legnano fixed-gear.
Track: Bianchi Pista.
MTB: Merlin hardtail, no-name Red Chinese full-suspension prototype with Shimano 7-speed hub (11 built).
3-speed: Hercules, Steyr.
Cruisers: Schwinn Typhoon, Schwinn Corvette, Schwinn Twinn Tandem.

Road - Bottecchia (one fit and another for parts).

MTB - Harro.
I also have 2 ancient road bikes for extra spares... Peugeout aluminium and Raleigh 501. I never sell or give away old bikes!:)

I own 2 Cannondales and have ridden them since i was 13 years old. I currently have a jekyll and a scalpel and will never switch.

moparchris said:
wooh i now have a Giant XtC 2
Yeah for me I got a bike for my 31st birthday.

05 Specialized Hardrock Sport!!

Yeah................Later.

1. a real classic.. Kestrel 4000 =trainer
  2. Specialized Stumpjumper A1FS=fun
  3. Fondriest Carb Lex = burner
It's not the arrow, its the indian !!

I have a 1999 khs fxt sport. I know good names carry good bikes like trek, haro, specialized ext... but lately i've been looking for a bike prefferably f/s and lave found some with all the bells and whistles that look and perform really nice. the problem has been finding a bike with "personality" like my khs, its like an old mercedes with that cromoly frame that has that "they don't build them like they used to" feel to it. i've seen friends snap their expensive cool looking frames while mine just keeps on truckin'.:cool:

MTB Castellano Soft tail and Titus Racer X

Road - Felt F55

Old collectables:
Altala Townie (70's vintage) Campy Vallentino der. and other parts
Torpado Road Racer (60's vintage) Campy stuff on it as well.

Tour Easy recumbent. Bought this July and like it. Much faster and more comfortable that my old Fuji or alternate Diamondback mountain bike.

BOB500

Im a bit of a build me upper,

Built a Trek 6700 frame with full XT Incl discs and Manitou Platinum fork (2004)

Recently re furbished my 1995 Marin Nail trail with full LX set up and re sprayed, (what an awesome ride) use it for indoor training & some road races to irrtate my mates.

My roadie Trek 5500 2004

Im a bit of a build me upper,

Built a Trek 6700 frame with full XT Incl discs and Manitou Platinum fork (2004)

Recently re furbished my 1995 Marin Nail trail with full LX set up and re sprayed, (what an awesome ride) use it for indoor training & some road races to irrtate my mates.

My roadie Trek 5500 2004 (bike is faster than rider)

I got a Salsa Caballero and a Surly Karate Monkey Singlespeed as a commuter, though i dig the single speed way more than the geared bike. Im sick like that, especially since in Marquette, Michigan it doesnt matter which way you go, youre climbing some big ass hill

I have the OCR Elite (med) 2004. The red one. Great bike, I had to wait four months to get it.

dvderek said:
I have the OCR Elite (med) 2004. The red one. Great bike, I had to wait four months to get it.
How is that on Single Track?

I have a Jamis.

bikefreak101 said:
I have a hunch that TREK will win this poll
I have a 2001 MARIN Bear Valley
RYFFRANCK steel frame with lugs is the best in the world.(Nov.25.2004).

How about one each of Turner 5 Spot, Santacruz Blur, Kona Dawg, and KHS Team ST. That's represent the different tech of rear suspension: Hors link, VPP, faux-bar, softail.

Marin Mount Vision. Purchased this month and pxd my 2001 Marin Rocky ridge. First impressions of the bike are that it is fantastic