2002 zion ti(litespeed frame) hardtail geared w/ xtr wheelset & disks, fox f80x
2004 zion 853 ebb ss hardtail w/xtr wheelset & disks, fox f80x
1998 specialized sworks m2 surly ss convert w/xtr vbrakes, sid
1992 specialized sworks m2 - cracked frame

roadie:
1994 specialized sworks m2 roadie

recreational:
1997 specialized shark cruiser with beer opener built in frame & nexus hub
unknown year giant simple cruiser (for the ladies)

None of the above.

I have a Surly Karate Monkey setup as a SS that is my commuter and a Surly 1x1 that I use as my mountain bike.

I have a Schwinn Varsity that I bought at a thrift store mumblety-some years ago for $5. It's the one I ride most often.
I also have a Sekine that I bought from a roomate when it was 2 years old. Sew-up tires (120 psi), aluminum frame and rims, with the magnesium luggage rack in place it weighs 9 lbs. A very expensive bike in its decade.
Resting next to it in the shed is a Columbia 3-speed, very similar to the one I used to deliver papers... in a different century.

A Raleigh lover. I have 2, a 10 year old Highlander Hybred, and Mountain Portage.....through Cdn sleet, snow and rain, day in, day out........."Ford Touch"

II own 2 mountain bikes, a Chas Roberts custom made in '88 and a Marin East Peak which I brought on a whim in '99. The Roberts has been resprayed and rebiult several times and is still going strong. Its "fully" rigid ! But I love riding the boody thing. The Marin has been upgraded over the years as well, new drivechain, new Pace RC38 forks to mention a couple of things. To be honest though, any money Ive spent on this bike has been a waste. I ridden it for miles but have never experienced anywhere near the pleasure that I get from riding the Roberts. It all seems like too much effort, probably a lot to do with the Marin being a full susser AND the fact that it has always felt far too big for me, whereas the Roberts fits me like a glove.

2005 Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc and a miscellaneous Schwinn bike with RST fork, Shimano derailleurs, Promax brakes and Alex rims.

I beat the heck out of the Schwinn for a year before I bought the Specialized. It handled a ton of abuse pretty well, so I keep it around as a good beater bike.