What type of bike do you have

MTN- '97 Ibis Mojo Steel with '99 XTR and '02 Rock Shox SID, Cook Bros Cranks, White Ti Hubs, 747 SPDs, Syncros stem and post and lots of other goodies.

ROAD - '02 Kestrel 200SCi with '02 Campy Chorus 10 speed, '04 Campy Scirocco wheels, Speedplays.

I purchased both as slightly used frames and then built them up. Saved a lot of $$$ this way and the only thing I had a LBS do was to put a Chris King headset in each. It's a shame Ibis didn't make it by the way; their frames are beautiful.

I recently bought a GIANT Rincon, best buy I've ever made. Only downside is the RST suspension which is too soft when riding on the road.

As of yesterday I am riding a V1 Haro (hardtail) Before I was riding an old Raleigh Canyon special edition, a VERY heavy bike and the gears were tough and then I tried my Haro and when I dropped to granny gear I just couldn't believe how easy it was to ride that bike. It was like riding a feather in comparison.

A Schwinn good old Frontier '04. Good, quality bike..and yet affordable! Awaiting the time I can purchase a Norco!

A Nishiki cascade... cheap but quite good... this far. Someday I'm gonna change to a custom-bulit, XT-equipped Avanti Hammer or Easton Whiskey Pete... but when I've got the money there will probably be a lot of newer, better stuff so...

Trek? Never heard of that brand here in Sweden... Is it Australian?

Indy Fab Crown Jewel
Indy Fab Deluxe
Indy Fab Planet X
Bianchi TT
Bianchi EV4
Lemond Poprad
Electra Tribal

NRS3 upgraded with SID XL dual air, Hayes hydro + hub, mavic disc rims
ATX 870 upgraded with mavic rims and Pilot SL air.
love both bikes!:D

oh yeah i also have a ktm 450 exc. wanted ktm bicycle to go with the exc but cant find in us

oh yeah i also have a ktm 450 exc. wanted ktm bicycle to go with the exc but cant find in us:mad: