Where do you find out about triathlons?

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by chelsknits, Jun 24, 2016.

1. chelsknits

chelsknits Member

I've never heard about any triathlons in my area but I'm thinking they just might not be promoted well or something. How do you usually find out where one is going to be so that you can enter one? I'm starting to consider training for one, but I want to make sure that there's actually some in my area first.

Tags:

2. warrengeb

warrengeb Member

You can find and search for the local group by visiting the local cycle clubs. The best way to find information about triathlons is the Internet. Well, there are many sites on the Internet which contain the directory of various cycle clubs. So, go and search on the Internet.

3. Wisconsin

Wisconsin New Member

4. winstanleyrims

winstanleyrims New Member

you could go to beginertriathlete.com for races and training too...

5. Morgan Fracisc

Morgan Fracisc New Member

I learn it from the local marathon. This is an amazing exercise, make you do 3 kinds of exercise.

6. Morgan Fracisc

Morgan Fracisc New Member

There is a lot of triathlon competition every year. This marathon requires a lot of training and self discipline, this is the toughest marathon of all because it involves 3 types of competition (swimming, cycling, and lastly running). This is an excellent exercise for you if you want to be physically fit.