Where to find a hose?..

Qiche

Apr 28, 2014
Hey everyone,
I knew this is a stupid question, I just moved to a city apartment for a few wks and I really have trouble finding any water hose that I can wash my bike with, back in town water hoses are just everywhere but now...sucks. Any suggestions? Thanks

Reactions: Vspi
I live in an apartment too. They don't allow us to wash our vehicles on site here either.You might need to take it to the local car wash with you. Use the ones with the power sprayer's. Wash your car and your bike at the same time. That's what I do.

I got one of those containers with the hand pump on top that are used to spray weed killer on lawns. It hold 2 quarts of water and gives a good spray that isn't too high pressure. Great for stage races and such also.

Get one of those shower heads that is on a hose and wash it in the bathtub Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I live in an apartment too. They don't allow us to wash our vehicles on site here either.You might need to take it to the local car wash with you. Use the ones with the power sprayer's. Wash your car and your bike at the same time. That's what I do.
Yeah, I would recommend you the same. You should use the power sprayers. They are the best thing you can use for your purpose. You can buy it from the local stores or you can also buy it from the Internet. There are many of them available on the Internet.

DO NOT USE a power sprayer on a bike, that's way too much water pressure and the water can penetrate seals and blow the lubricant out of the bearings and damage bearings. I don't even understand that sort of recommendation.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
This is how I do it except I use a sprayer attachement on my hose and put the sprayer on just a bit stronger than mist. The water bottle idea is great for your situation though.