Who takes pics of there ride?

Muddy Beast

Apr 3, 2005
hey, tomaro i plan on going on a ride at my local gultch *im on spring break* and i plan on bringing a camera i was just wondering who else brings a camera on there rides? *im doing it wid a dispossible but ill scan them and post emm wen developed* and if you do then leave your pictures! and were it was taken...id LOVE to see what your guys trails are like...

~Scott

Muddy Beast said:
hey, tomaro i plan on going on a ride at my local gultch *im on spring break* and i plan on bringing a camera i was just wondering who else brings a camera on there rides? *im doing it wid a dispossible but ill scan them and post emm wen developed* and if you do then leave your pictures! and were it was taken...id LOVE to see what your guys trails are like...

~Scott
Sometimes if i am recovering from a heavy ride i'll take an easy day and bring the digital camera along for mostly mountain scenery shots. I'll post a couple tomorrow if i remember to get them from my hard drive.

I use a Sony Cyber-Shot DSP-52 that i bought 2 years ago for the birth of my daughter.

I am no expert though, its a case of point and shoot for me. Luckily Sony does all the trick stuff like expousre ISO settings etc..

yeah...my mom has a digital cannon, 2 actually there digitals and my dad has a nice old film with huge zoom camera from a long time ago...i just use a disposable though...just because i dun wana break there 500+ cameras on a fall or sumn...i'm a graphic and webdesigner so i figure if anythings wrong with the pics i scan i can graphically fix them...and thanks for your post...cant wait to see your pics *myn will be up around tomaro after noon wen i get them developed...*

~Scott

I sometimes take a little digital camera on rides. Its actually the one I bought for my husband, but it does a pretty darn good job and fits in my jersey pocket. I did break the first one. Took a little tumble and even though I did not land on the camera I shook something loose, so the LCD screen no longer works.
In my other life I am a professional photographer and I've been taking the good camera to the races my husband has been in. Its mostly just for fun and something to do while he races, but if anyone is interested the photos (mine and other peoples) are posted to http://www.bikecafe.net/pa/PhotoAlbum.asp They are all Seattle area races.
Eden