Why don't more women ride?

I agree that there aren't that many women if you compare the ratio of men and women that do cycling. Maybe they aren't that interested in cycling because women naturally enjoy different things than men. They may opt for jogging instead or do other exercises like Zumba to stay fit.

I think that this question has many answers. Some women don't ride because they don't have time. Some women don't ride because they are so out of shape they can't get on a bike. Some don't ride because they are afraid of falling off. Some women prefer to do other methods of exercise. Some just prefer not to exercise. While I agree it is fun and a great way to get in shape, I also realize it may not be for everybody.
Usually schedule is a big issue for women. Besides working sometimes even 2 jobs daily, they have to take care of kids and house when they get home. If our partner is a considered one, he will help you out with all those chores, so in that case they can ride together and make schedules work out. My cousins joined different cycling groups, so he rides in the evening, while she rides in the early morning, that way they can handle both jobs, kids, and chores.

I think it is because some women are conscious about themselves and doesn't want to be a gossip around the neighborhood. Especially in our place that most but not everyone tend to judge every single person doing something causing us, including me, this feeling that I am criticized without me doing anything harm to them. I also think that maybe it is because of the weather or climate like in our country. Since it is a tropical country, hot days are common and we all know the harmful effects of the sun and most woman here doesn't want to get tan or burned skin.