Aug 1, 2017
Hi, Naoise here from the Wild Atlantic Way Cycle Sportif. I woul like to invite you and your club to take part in the 2018 Spring Wild Atlantic Way Cycle Sportif which will take place along the west coast of Ireland from the 19th of April to the 4th of May. This fully-supported 16-stage multiday-sportif is broken down into 4 blocks of 4 stages to allow you to choose the dates that suit you best.

Flying to Ireland has never been easier with direct flights from all major airports in the United States and Canada. For groups of 10 cyclists or more we will transport your bikes to Ireland free of charge and will also offer free return airport transfers for cyclists and bikes.

Covering a distance of over 2,000km, the Wild Atlantic Way is the longest coastal cycling route on the planet and Ireland is fast becoming one of Europe’s premier cycling destinations. Our tour is all inclusive; we look after everything so that all you need to do is keep the pedals spinning and get race fit for the summer season.

I have a tour brochure for you and your club members and I can pass it on to you through email, you can also check out our website for more information: http://wildatlanticwaycyclesportif.ie/2018-sportif/

If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact [email protected]

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Naoise

Attachments

• Cycling-Clubs-US-1.pdf
    751.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Cycling-Clubs-IRL-UK.pdf
    750.2 KB · Views: 13