Wireless Cycle Computer Speedometer, buy or not to buy?

I've owned 2 Cateye Wireless and 1 VDO wireless computers, and the cheapest one cost $59 and neither lasted more then 4 years. And you want to buy a $10 wireless computer and expect it to work well? Good luck with that. Save your money and buy a wired job; you may pay another $15 or so but you'll get a computer with more features, rugged, water resistant, and last longer. Here's an excellent basic computer: http://www.pricepoint.com/detail/20222-095_SIGB10-2-Accessories-27-Computers/Heart-Rate/Sigma-BC-1009-Wired-Computer.htm

You get the one your looking at and in about 1 year, probably sooner, you'll be looking for another computer.

I have a wireless computer from Performance which has worked well for several years now. I bought it on sale for around $40 from them. I make sure I change the batteries and keep the contacts clean. Also I try to avoid riding in the rain as much as possible.
I would not trust one for $10.

I've got two Cateye wireless computers that I've had for over 7 years now and they work perfectly. I just had to replace the batteries on one of them for the first time this past summer.

I also got a Nashbar Tempo wireless for one of my road bikes 2 years ago and it works as well as the Cateyes. It remains to be seen if it will last as long as the Cateyes, but so far so good...

http://www.nashbar.com/bikes//Product_10053_10052_127491_-1

I have that computer on my mtb and it works OK. It is not real accurate, plus or minus a MPH or so, but the odo works good. It is very susceptible to radio frequency interference which is why I use it only on my mtb, away from civilization. It is not what I would consider "nice stuff" but the price is right for use in the dirt.

I have what I consider to be fairly nice stuff on my road bikes. I am currently using a wireless Shimano Flight Deck which works well, a wireless Topeak which works excellent when one of the batteries is not dead, and a 20+ year old wired Specialized on a vintage bike that works better than all of the others.