WTB: 62 to 65 cm touring/cross bike or frame

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Queueing, Jan 25, 2006.

  1. Queueing

    Queueing Guest

    Hi,
    I'm searching for a frame or bike, 80's to 90's, steel frame, eyelets.
    Looks are not an issue.
    I'm about 6'4 to 6'5, so I need a big one. I want to use if for
    touring, so a touring or cross bike or frame would be great.
    I'm looking to spend around 300 or less, up to 400, maybe. But a
    25.00 beater frame would also work.
    Thanks, and out.
    queueing2000 at yahoo dot com

    Tags:

  2. Queueing wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I'm searching for a frame or bike, 80's to 90's, steel frame, eyelets.
    > Looks are not an issue.
    > I'm about 6'4 to 6'5, so I need a big one. I want to use if for
    > touring, so a touring or cross bike or frame would be great.
    > I'm looking to spend around 300 or less, up to 400, maybe. But a
    > 25.00 beater frame would also work.
    > Thanks, and out.

    A new Soma cross frame 62cm with a 61.2cm top tube is just over
    $400-call me

    Vecchio's

  3. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    "Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com" <peter@vecchios.com> wrote in
    message news:1138283679.355238.18510@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

    > Queueing wrote:
    > > Hi,
    > > I'm searching for a frame or bike, 80's to 90's, steel frame, eyelets.
    > > Looks are not an issue.
    > > I'm about 6'4 to 6'5, so I need a big one. I want to use if for
    > > touring, so a touring or cross bike or frame would be great.
    > > I'm looking to spend around 300 or less, up to 400, maybe. But a
    > > 25.00 beater frame would also work.
    > > Thanks, and out.

    > A new Soma cross frame 62cm with a 61.2cm top tube is just over
    > $400-call me

    I'm digging my Soma Double Cross.

    Greg

Share This Page