• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TheChad

TheChad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:45 AM

Hi guys i found this on a verge pickup around this way , all the parts seem to be made in Japan including the rims which all seem original.Only problems are front brakes which are broken and need a replacement part and the rear tyre needs a new inner tube , seems to be fairly free of rust for it's age i think the previous owner took good care of it.

What is the value of something like this , i am probably just going to sell it on to an enthusiast , cheers.

RIMG0436.JPG

#2 dabac

dabac

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by TheChad View Post

Hi guys i found this on a verge pickup around this way , all the parts seem to be made in Japan including the rims which all seem original.Only problems are front brakes which are broken and need a replacement part and the rear tyre needs a new inner tube , seems to be fairly free of rust for it's age i think the previous owner took good care of it.

What is the value of something like this , i am probably just going to sell it on to an enthusiast , cheers.

RIMG0436.JPG

A quick google comes up with a couple being sold for AUS 100-120. But by the looks of it, yours have a bent fork. You'd neeed to find someone who's either really dedicated, desperate for a new ride, or too clueless to notice the bent fork. 

#3 alienator

alienator

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,598 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:36 AM

That fork is definitely bent. Value of the bike = 0 in any currency you choose.
You're so fetching when you're down on all fours.
..............................-David St. Hubbins

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users