WTB: Steel Touring Frame ~60cm <$150

YoloMike

Guest
Hi:

I'm aiming to build up a touring bike on a budget, and I'd like to put
the call out for a steel touring frame, any age, lugged or not, in the
vicinity of 60cm. Can be cosmetically challenged, so long as it is
functional (or easily made so). Touring geometry, braze-ons, and
structural integrity are the main things....

Many Thanks,
Mike

I have a 1987 Trek 520 (Cirrus) in very good condition. It's too small
for me. 24" (59.6cm). Mostly original parts also in very good
condition. The color is burgundy to slate fade. $300. + shipping.

http://www.vintage-trek.com/images/trek/87TrekCatalog.pdf

David