- SierraSlim was last seen:
- Dec 25, 2012
There are no messages on SierraSlim's profile yet.
- About Me::
- I'm 59 & just rediscovered the love of biking after not having biked since I was 12! I'm so new I'm totally ignorant even about different types of bikes, but hoping that through these forums I can learn a lot, grow as a biker, & ride on and on!
- A candy-apple red Electra 3-speed beach cruiser named Freedom. I bought her new 3 years ago, but have really only ridden her since this past July.
- Interests (Hobbies, favorite activities, etc.):
- I love going to movies and playing with my 2 bichon frise's, Chamois and Pookie, both of whom I got from rescue organizations -- and biking, of course! My hubby and I have been married for 41 years. He loves biking, too, and got me into it.
- What I do for a living:
- I retired in April after working since I was 12.... and boy, am I loving retirement! Before that, I was a mom of 2, now grown and gone, and a medical transcriptionist for 30 years.
- Favorite Race:
- I don't even know any races! But I'm excitedly planning my first tour in June 2010 in Idaho.