Separate names with a comma.
- the trick is to use THE BARE MINIMUM amount of
glue necessary to attach the tyre to the rim.
- high end tubulars and high end clinchers , are comparable for performance.
- it is a simple thing.
- just that sometimes mistakes are made with our "first" shoe.
- I can't even get my pinky finger into the (non-existant) space between
the heel and rear of the shoe.
- but can still wiggle my toes when I...
- I used to have a top-end exustar shoe (carbon sole).
- when the carbon sole slowly peeled away from the uppers ... I returned
- just carry on riding this setup.
- your hands will develop to be able to put enough strength into
the braking action whilst on the...
- I have full 105 , Ult and DAce on my bikes now.
- there is an appreciable difference is shifting (and of course , weight) between
- it works , for me at least.
- and I have tyres with removable and non-removable valve cores.
- i also just got into these deep-profile type wheels (DAce C50 Tubulars).
- how it works it this :
- if your tyre's valve has a...
- even with cheap plastic rim tape , it can be held very nicely
in place with a round of masking tape..
- my Fuji Team (with DAce 7801...
THE former rally driving champion Colin McRae was killed and his five year-old son feared dead in a helicopter crash yesterday afternoon....
- its a dumbed-down route.
- Sastre said as much.
- wah , you so old ah ?
- jeez , sorry to hear about your accident ...
- everytime I read a thread like this , begin to wonder why we
get on a bike at all .. that is...
Quote from that website :
"In the male rider, conventional bike seats place pressure on the rectal area, and this pressure has been linked to a...
- mine had that too ( like a "skip-skip-skip ratchety" feel when you press
down on the brake lever ).
- resolved it when I dismantled the...
- what an ignorant comment.
- and so very patronising. You taking it that (as you phrase it) "weekend
- have to agree that when comparing the front end shifting between 105 and DuraAce , its really like night and day.
- the 105 , is , how shall...
- have both 105 and DAce.
- Both work well.
- but DAce is light , smooth and has a very good feel to it.
- and when you see the...