I'm a NOOB!

brownboy13

Guest
:D Sup evry1 in unicyclist dot com I started unicycling 2 months ago nd
my friend tells me I'm alright(he's a unicyclist aswell)his name is ed
nd hes the guy hu inspired me to start.:cool: so if ny1 wants to talk
im here. And if ur out there president luke u have an awesome vid and
ill see u on sunday at the melb unimeet;) :)

--
brownboy13
brownboy13's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11745

brownboy13 wrote:
> I started unicycling 2 months ago

That's one more of us and one less of them.

Welcome to the fora, you're going to love the built-in spell-checker, I
can tell...

--
GILD

'three short gs and a long e-flat™'
(http://w3.rz-berlin.mpg.de/cmp/beethoven_sym5_1.wav) - 'world jump
day' (http://www.worldjumpday.org/)
'if i'm murdered, don't execute my killer.'
(http://www.inthesetimes.com/site/main/article/1539/)
'harper' (http://tinyurl.com/c9epx)
'NAMASTE!' (http://tinyurl.com/4qcxw)
'Dave' (http://www.lyricsdir.com/d/deep-purple/child-in-time.php)

brownboy13 wrote:
> nm but do u think i should get a thicker tyre?
> Jake sed it made it way easier

thicker tires ( like having a 19" rim with a 2.5" wide tire) makes it
alot better for trials and street, because of the ability of extra
bounce, less likely to land flat on the rim, not as much foldage. But u
need a 19inch rim to have the thicker tyre, and your frame needs to fit
the tyre aswell!!

They made a huge difference in my riding, they enabled me to open new
doors, i didnt know existed!!

p.s. im Tom, i ride with Luke and Max, also a mate of Ed's!!

welcome to the fora

--
trials2k

One Wheel, One Foot, Why Not !!??;) **
trials2k's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11354

trials2k wrote:
> thicker tires ( like having a 19" rim with a 2.5" wide tire) makes it
> alot better for trials and street, because of the ability of extra
> bounce, less likely to land flat on the rim, not as much foldage. But u
> need a 19inch rim to have the thicker tyre, and your frame needs to fit
> the tyre aswell!!
>
> They made a huge difference in my riding, they enabled me to open new
> doors, i didnt know existed!!
>
> p.s. im Tom, i ride with Luke and Max, also a mate of Ed's!!
>
> welcome to the fora

r u gonna go to the melb one on sunday?If so i'll c u there:D

--
brownboy13

:cool: :D Brownboy:D :cool:
brownboy13's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11745

i just went through 'nuberty' ( time where you go from learner to rider
) i told brownboy to get the thicker tyre

was i right?:confused: + something has been eating at me if i can uni
the same as one guy but i cant always free mount and he can does that
mean hes better than me?:confused:

P.S. he has been riding for three months more then me

--
jake_amos

"Amos you have the sickest stacks" -chris.heriatge

he said this when i 360 head butted ed and threw josh to the ground
rode for 5 metres and fell on my face:D
jake_amos's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11587

It probably just means he's practised the free mount more than you.

--
GILD

'three short gs and a long e-flat™'
(http://w3.rz-berlin.mpg.de/cmp/beethoven_sym5_1.wav) - 'world jump
day' (http://www.worldjumpday.org/)
'if i'm murdered, don't execute my killer.'
(http://www.inthesetimes.com/site/main/article/1539/)
'harper' (http://tinyurl.com/c9epx)
'NAMASTE!' (http://tinyurl.com/4qcxw)
'Dave' (http://www.lyricsdir.com/d/deep-purple/child-in-time.php)

i was wondering how is an exellent way to learn hopping coz i just cant
get the hang of it i think i maybe doin it wrong could it have
something to do with my left crank's negative Q-factor ( it just bends
straight in ask ed or max) could i get some pointerz

--
jake_amos

"Amos you have the sickest stacks" -chris.heriatge

he said this when i 360 head butted ed and threw josh to the ground
rode for 5 metres and fell on my face:D
jake_amos's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11587

just practice.

There isn't a trick to it..

I don't think you have the ideal uni for it though, with your generic
uni with high preassure.

It's more fr just riding.

When you get ur new uni, you'll find it easier, or even use joshs?

Ed

--
edsbelly

:D keep it wheel:D