list of current ironman races

Heidi

Guest
Hi all,

at one time or another I found a website which listed all of the official Ironman events world-wide.
I can no longer find this site. Does anyone have a link for a site which lists all Ironmans?

Thanks! Heidi

www.ironmanlive.com -- for the official Ironman (i.e. WTC races). If you're asking for 2.4m swim,
112m bike, 26.2m run races ... there may be a list somewhere.

Wim

"Heidi" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Hi all,
>
> at one time or another I found a website which listed all of the official Ironman events
> world-wide. I can no longer find this site. Does anyone have a link for a site which lists all
> Ironmans?
>
> Thanks! Heidi

www.xtri.com has a complete worldwide list of all half ironman and longer races.

P.S. Its great to see some of the "old timers" posting again. I've been away for quite a while.
Haven't raced any this year due to some serious health issues.