Where are Felt Bikes Built?

pakicyclist

Jul 5, 2006
Just out of curiousity, does anyone know where Felt Road Bikes are built and assembled?

It doesn't say it on Felt's website.

Thanks,

Asad

Felt Racing
20372 Hermana Circle, Lake Forest, CA 92630

Probably somewhere in CA (this was their contact info).

87Trek said:
Felt Racing
20372 Hermana Circle, Lake Forest, CA 92630

Probably somewhere in CA (this was their contact info).
I believe they are a German company.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

pakicyclist said:
Just out of curiousity, does anyone know where Felt Road Bikes are built and assembled?

It doesn't say it on Felt's website.

Thanks,

Asad
============================================================
My Felt had(I took it off!) a sticker on it saying made in Taiwan. The original "Felt" was/is designer/builder Jim Felt - American. I only bought the frame - mine was assembled in my garage in Auckland, New Zealand:)

Three Felts so far:

SR 81, designed in Germany, built in Taiwan, assembled in Perth.
Felt Trevisa, designed in Germany, built in Taiwan, assembled in Perth.
Felt F 100-650c, designed in USA, built in Taiwan, assembled in Perth.

The Wheeler T-63 is an Easton Frame, designed by Jim Felt before he designed "Felts". :D

I was curious about Felt too. I read that they were an American company and wrongly assumed that the bikes were US made. But - each and every Felt model in the store I went to had "Made in Taiwan" on the front. As a matter-or-fact, I couldn't find an American made bike in the store except one 'high-end' Trek. Everything else was from Asia. Currently looking for a Cannondale dealer that actually has bikes in the store. But - that's a whole other story.

bioWheel

gclark8 said:
Three Felts so far:

SR 81, designed in Germany, built in Taiwan, assembled in Perth.
Felt Trevisa, designed in Germany, built in Taiwan, assembled in Perth.
Felt F 100-650c, designed in USA, built in Taiwan, assembled in Perth.

The Wheeler T-63 is an Easton Frame, designed by Jim Felt before he designed "Felts". :D

BioWheel said:
I was curious about Felt too. I read that they were an American company and wrongly assumed that the bikes were US made. But - each and every Felt model in the store I went to had "Made in Taiwan" on the front. As a matter-or-fact, I couldn't find an American made bike in the store except one 'high-end' Trek. Everything else was from Asia. Currently looking for a Cannondale dealer that actually has bikes in the store. But - that's a whole other story.

bioWheel
That's the world we live in, my friend. Nothing is made here anymore. We've become a consultant nation. Anyhow, I fled off-topic.
rolleyes.gif