FS: Shimano RSX 7 speed STI levers

Darrell

Guest
Shimano RSX STI levers (triple front, 7 speed rear) in excellent
condition. These were pulled from a bike with very low miles (I
estimate no more than 200 miles, based on the tires/wheels). Black
hoods in very good shape. Cleaned and lubricated, ready to go.
Shifters shift smoothly, no skips.

Hard to find 7 speed shifters for your older road bike.

$75 plus shipping. Photos available.

The STI levers are also available as part of the following drivetrain
kit:

21 speed road drivetrain pulled from 1996 Lemond Tourmalet. This bike
had no more than 200 miles of use.

The following parts are included in this drivetrain kit. All are in
excellent condition.
- Shimano RSX 7 speed STI lever set
- Shimano RSX triple crankset (175mm) with BB
- Shimano RSX front derailleur (31.8mm)
- Shimano RSX rear derailleur, long cage
- Wheelset - Shimano RSX hubs, Mavic CXP-11 rims, 32 spoke, 7 speed
cassette (11-24), Continental Supersport Ultra 700x23 tires.

I'll throw in a new chain with the deal.

$200 plus shipping. Will ship in continental US for actual FedEx Ground
shipping charges. PayPal accepted.